Freeriders Coalition

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Freeriders Coalition
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
This is my new team/club I am starting up. It will be an open thread for a while, for new members, then it will be closed. So post away, and message me to join. I'll need either a video or a resume...

The goal for this team is to begin as a group of riders, it will be a LIMITED number allowed, and once I feel we have a good team, my sponsors and my other team sponsors will start to help out with grassroots sponsorships, NO PROMISES YET! I must have a presentable group to show them, so keep it clean and remember, it's for the love of biking, not to win or get free parts. I do not know how the sponsors will view the team, so worst case scenario, we have an awesome group of riders, who ride to promote the sport to others.

My end goal is to have a team that I can use to help out younger riders, and older riders as well, progress in the sport and establish a future in freeride. I want to help out everyone I can, sadly, the sponsors do not, but I promise I will do what I can! If all else fails, we'll have a group of friends who love to ride. And if that last sentence made you think, "well that's not what I'm after, I want sponsors!"...I feel ya, I know where your coming from, but GTFO. Ride to ride guys, and good things will come.

Let it ride!

CHAT IS NOW LIMITED TO CLUB MEMBERS ONLY, MESSAGE TO APPLY FOR TEAM OR CLUB, OR TO BE ADDED TO USER LIST!

#USERS suicidedownhiller, knightridersix04, downhilldj127, freeride619, Cmontjumper, downhillchild4life, rexbikes, kona-rider69, Broark, Unhallowed, adamdigby, rattbones, adudeonabike, fearlessdude, woody-dh, CoN-AiR15, joram-adams, p2ftw, HurleyFR, heldt, macdanglers, GotDual, joshinthebox, joram-adams, keemosabi92, HurleyFR, jesseastl, bigitspizzec, biker12344, dhdemo840, Stinkyboy09, kpilar, MarkASX, RavineRiders, eightball85, AMBikerJJ8, stinky454, norcolauncher, eightball858, swan3609, Stinkyboy09, AtomikDHracer, snickkers, mmakuch, thecollonadekid, dhdemonine40 , C-bernier, SLCrider #USERS

#BANS Me2menow, ThirstyBeaver #BANS

*ATTENTION*

All teams riders need to write a paragraph or two about yourself and your riding style, goals and why you ride ect, anything you want to share to the public. This will be for the freeriders coalition WEBSITE!

Send your bio and a couple pictures to my Pinkbike Mail. I will give it to the webmaster.

Also, Another reminder, I am doing a t-shirt order soon, leave a note on my noteboard if you want one, I will message you back in a few days getting all your info.

Thanks!

Wil

TEAM LIST!

suicidedownhiller Wil White

eightball858 Conner _______

downhilldj127 Will Scharninghausen

Cmontjumper Michael Cofield

Rexbikes Tom Cundiff

BroArk Brian _______

Unhallowed Aaron _______

HurleyFR Ethan _______

AdamDigby Adam Digby

Fearlessdude Cory _____

heldt Jens Heldt

kpillar Kevin Pillar

adudeonskis Dory Breux

Rattbones

woodydh Mitchen Searl

Bigitspizzec

THIS IS NOT FINAL
I will be removing and adding team members as need be
If you are not on the list, it's because you have no pictures, or they were not high enough quality to be of use. If you think you can represent the team, send me some photos! This means you, woody-dh, con-air15, joram-adams, fearlessdude,knightrider and others!!!

Thanks,
Wil

Do NOT bother applying if you have no pictures, or assume you are good enough to be on the team.

Do NOT expect sponsors, no promises, ride to ride, don't ride for sponsors!

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
shit dude, no one is as good as u...haha

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
we don't need to be as good as him, we just have to be good and be bold and love to ride

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:53 Quote
Stinkyboy09 wrote:
shit dude, no one is as good as u...haha
haha, thanks, but there are ALOT of better riders than me out there. I'll accept the title as craziest though Razz Just kiddin...

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:54 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
we don't need to be as good as him, we just have to be good and be bold and love to ride

Exactly!

Just keep in mind, when the sponsorships do come in, it may only be for team A. I will have to seperate it into team A and team B...so keep that in mind.

i would want to hahahah but i couldnt do half the shit you do , make that a quarter

Whats up dude, If I'm good enough I'm so down, I race, and I'm 100% stoked on freeride bro

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
does it have to be people tht live somewhere round? or can it be anyone thats commited and good enough?

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
Anyone can apply, doesn't matter where your from, just as long as you love riding, and I like what you stand for, and what you do, You'll be in. Only a select few will be recieving help from sponsors, if we get them.

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
idk if im good enough.. but im starting! what do you want us to do??

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
im definitly up for it

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
downhilldj127 wrote:
Whats up dude, If I'm good enough I'm so down, I race, and I'm 100% stoked on freeride bro

Yeah man, Your in! Your for sure good enough, and the racing helps. Do you have a resume? If you do, keep it on hand, I may need it for sponsors, if not, make one when you get a chance.

will, downhilldj127, is probly the best rider in our area. he's hella good

freeride619 wrote:
im definitly up for it
GTFO!

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
suicidedownhiller wrote:
downhilldj127 wrote:

Yeah man, Your in! Your for sure good enough, and the racing helps. Do you have a resume? If you do, keep it on hand, I may need it for sponsors, if not, make one when you get a chance.
I can make a resume, but my race results aren't very impressive, I've started training this year so hopefully they get better

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014637
Mobile Version of Website