Stolen 2010 demo 8 frame with custom build.

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Stolen 2010 demo 8 frame with custom build.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 11:04 Quote
photo

Stolen 2010 demo 8 frame, custom built specialized have informed me that there are only 4 in the country including mine, so the likely hood of it being min is 1 in 4 depending on there build. there is a reward for information leading to the recovery of the bike. it was stolen from cheltenham in gloucestershire. this is the only frame below Birmingham, o if its seen please please inform me or the police of its whereabouts.

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 11:19 Quote
Spec list:
2010 Specialized Demo 8 frame
2010 boxxer race
mavic 721 rims on hope pro 2 in black
nukeproof warhead bars
gusset fat-sod head stem
avid juicy 5 brakes
old saint cranks with LG1 e13 chain guide with red taco
saint gearing (short gauge)
wet scream tyres
syncros seat post
funn RL saddle in camo and DX pedals.

Chuck can provide the serial no. if you find a likely bike.

Hope you get it back mate.

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 3:12 Quote
There is a reward for any info leading to the recovery of this bike.

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
4 guys arrested for suspected of steal the bike, released on bail, to new evidence, 90% chance the bike is still in cheltenham.

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
hopefully it is and you can get it back
earlier on 2day wen i was out with my m8s one of em said that he was in cytek a few days ago and some1 came in with a 2010 demo but it had different parts than yours so if thts not anythin 2 do with your frame then there may now be a 5th 2010 demo in the u.k !?!
dnt trust me on this that it may be your frame coz this did come from my m8 allen lol so im not sure if i should think its yours or not

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 14:45 Quote
chuckthehuck wrote:
4 guys arrested for suspected of steal the bike, released on bail, to new evidence, 90% chance the bike is still in cheltenham.
ye it gonna be pretty hard for the pikeys to get that bike out of cheltenham and sell it on

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
That sucks. Hope you get it back!

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 15:39 Quote
when was this if it was last week, i went into cyctec to ask them to look out for it, i dout if any one else has brought one in glos as noahs are the only specailized dealer and williams cycles.
DHelz wrote:
earlier on 2day wen i was out with my m8s one of em said that he was in cytek a few days ago and some1 came in with a 2010 demo but it had different parts than yours so if thts not anythin 2 do with your frame then there may now be a 5th 2010 demo in the u.k !?!
dnt trust me on this that it may be your frame coz this did come from my m8 allen lol so im not sure if i should think its yours or not

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
I'll ask my m8 when he saw it and i'll get back 2 you
chuckthehuck wrote:
when was this if it was last week, i went into cyctec to ask them to look out for it, i dout if any one else has brought one in glos as noahs are the only specailized dealer and williams cycles.
DHelz wrote:

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
my m8 allen said that he thinks it was last week tht he saw the 2010 demo in cytek (it might of been after u went in im not sure) and tht the bloke who had it knows shane very well

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 10:30 Quote
ite im allen lol but yh chuck i saw a demo the other day when i went in to cytek to get patchs the guy looked in his 40s and needed a new bolt or something for his cranks hes just got into racing and he had just the frame on warranty because he f*cked his old frame i think thats what he said but it had 06 boxxers not sure which the silver lower ones think it was tuesday he was bout 6ft white

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 12:52 Quote
wat colour was it? mine has 2010 boxxers with black lowers

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 12:28 Quote
the frame was exactly the same no diffrence could it have been yours Confused

Posted: Nov 12, 2009 at 2:05 Quote
na it ant mine, mike asked and the frame was a large not a medium Frown bad times

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032675
Mobile Version of Website