show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Feb 2, 2017 at 23:50 Quote
dannyfag wrote:
Rgas wrote:
dannyfag wrote:
Anyone resprayed their carbon Santa cruz, just wondered where if so, quality... I currently have a hightower in red ( bought as demo used twice) and am thinking of either a stealth or leary colour,.... There is a company in not a million miles from me called "Fat creations" have done Steve peats bike etc...

There's a lad I know resprayed his Hightower similar to the orange stigmata . It's actually on eBay now if u wanna check it out.

Yes, did have a look...Very nice... Who did the paint job? ... Why selling, as pretty new?

I think it was that fat creations, I'll find out. It approved by Santa Cruz anyway so dosnt effect anything.

He's a multi bike changer, think he's had more bikes in last 12 month than I've had in my life. Lol.

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 2:31 Quote
Rgas wrote:
dannyfag wrote:
Rgas wrote:

There's a lad I know resprayed his Hightower similar to the orange stigmata . It's actually on eBay now if u wanna check it out.

Yes, did have a look...Very nice... Who did the paint job? ... Why selling, as pretty new?

I think it was that fat creations, I'll find out. It approved by Santa Cruz anyway so dosnt effect anything.

He's a multi bike changer, think he's had more bikes in last 12 month than I've had in my life. Lol.
His my instagram buddy lol
http://instagram.com/hoppsy_

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 21:42 Quote
New rig. A lot dirtier now and soon to have a long shocked Float X (off a Bronson).

Posted: Feb 9, 2017 at 6:44 Quote

2004 Heckler 5; currently listed in the Buy & Sell Forum Cool

Posted: Feb 10, 2017 at 10:16 Quote
Nomad cc
Nomad cc
Fox x2 coil cs
New shock day today x2 cs

Posted: Feb 10, 2017 at 10:39 Quote
rydelean wrote:
Nomad cc
Nomad cc
Fox x2 coil cs
New shock day today x2 cs

that is indeed a thing of beauty

Posted: Feb 10, 2017 at 19:07 Quote
Definitely my favorite Santa Cruz. The nomad was the best model they ever came up with in my opinion.

Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 7:49 Quote
Love your 5010. I should've picked up the blue 5010 V2 when it came out. Not a fan of the red this year and hard to let go of my orange V1

Posted: Feb 11, 2017 at 7:51 Quote
dchill wrote:
I should've picked up the blue 5010 V2 when it came out. Not a fan of the red this year and hard to let go of my orange V1
The CC frames are on a couple sites for about $2k on closeout new with warranty.

Posted: Feb 12, 2017 at 10:21 Quote

Couple pics of recent outings. Really good climber (which I used to hate doing) but now starting to enjoy, and an absolute beast on the downs. Cant wait to get out on it a lot more

Posted: Feb 12, 2017 at 10:47 Quote
dchill wrote:
Love your 5010. I should've picked up the blue 5010 V2 when it came out. Not a fan of the red this year and hard to let go of my orange V1
Cheers dude love the solo I use it so much more than the nomad, that's why I beefed it up to 170 and a coil more of a park mini dh now. If you can get a v2 frame in the sale I'd strongly recommend it.

Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 12:55 Quote
dualsuspensiondave wrote:
dchill wrote:
I should've picked up the blue 5010 V2 when it came out. Not a fan of the red this year and hard to let go of my orange V1
The CC frames are on a couple sites for about $2k on closeout new with warranty.

Unfortunately all only in XL

Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 3:29 Quote
anyone fitted DI2 to a Cruz yet?

Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 4:45 Quote
Several people and on the vikes you could win a while back from santa cruz too

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.110930
Mobile Version of Website