show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 10:44 Quote
photo
photo
Heres a couple shots of my nomad. Just waiting for black front hub to complete the build

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 16:23 Quote
seraph wrote:
If I had to match colors with the new tan Nomad 4, I would go with the LTD edition King olive green components if I could get my hands on them. But I've mocked up a few on Bikologi and they also look good with orange ano components and accents.

I'm sure that the olive would look good, but not a good match with the DVO green. I'll have a Jade on there as soon as they have a metric one, so I don't want any more green than that. That's why I went with polished hubs (and have had too many black hubs in the past and wanted a change). I was hoping they'd have a black frame option in which case I was going to go with Mango King, but that's just too many colours with the DVO and a tan frame. Orange as the only other colour than black would look sweet on the tan I agree. Orange creme chocolate, as opposed to mint creme chocolate Smile

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 16:24 Quote
sitobello wrote:
Heres a couple shots of my nomad. Just waiting for black front hub to complete the build

Quick, before Seraph sees it! (and the pedals too)

Smile

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 7:28 Quote
nicket8t wrote:
christiaan wrote:
Adam455 wrote:
photo

My new Hightower LT with Ohlins, Cane Creek, Hope and Shimano.

Just waiting (impatiently!) for the Santa Cruz Reserve wheels
]

Nice, is that a large? Why the CC coil shock? was it supplied iwth a Fox DPS Factory shock?

Nice ride!! How do you like the Ohlins fork? I almost went with one on my HT. The more I ride my DBcoil IL the more I like it. Took a while to get the HSC right for me though. Had any creaking issues from the lower link yet? Took my HT out for its 4th ride this weekend and it started creaking worse than any bike I've ever owned. Stripped it and slick honeyed everything so hopefully that keeps it quiet for a while. Any other HT owners have some remedies for the HT creaks?

Yeah Large
My frame came with the black performance elite rather then the Kashima it was supposed to so i thought why not try something new. I work for a suspension service centre and we have set a few of the Inline coils up and they felt amazing! Just need to see how reliable they are...

As for the Ohlins i love it, the second air chamber ramp up is great and you can really fine tune the ramp.

No creaks yet although after jet washing at an enduro race the coil started to creak but a quick wipe sorted that out.

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 15:07 Quote
First weekend aboard the newmad! Absolutly loving it, so good and mega fun!
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 3:47 Quote
Santa Cruz Nomad cc
Stolen last night from my shed along with 3 dlocks and 2 chains keep your eyes open people cheers

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 4:05 Quote
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc
Stolen last night from my shed along with 3 dlocks and 2 chains keep your eyes open people cheers

f*ck man that sux!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get her back.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 6:19 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc

lets

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 8:25 Quote
rydelean wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad cc

lets
Geez. Thays really sad. f*ck those guys.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 9:32 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
rydelean wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:

lets
Shit man that really sucks balls. Did you have the frame number registered and insured? Hope you catch the c*nts.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 11:03 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
rydelean wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:

lets

Mate, that is awful. Do you mean it was attached to something solid by 3 locks and 2 chains and they still took it ??
Will keep em peeled.
ATB

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 3:13 Quote
Forks upped to 150. Just invisiframe to fit tonight then quick jaunt on the coast tomorrow possibly.

all done. feels awesome. now to get chance for a ride!

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 3:38 Quote
I like alot.....

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 9:43 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
Forks upped to 150. Just invisiframe to fit tonight then quick jaunt on the coast tomorrow possibly.

what size is that and how tall are you? I am having such a hard time deciding on Medium or large! Could go large and get a 30mm stem and have the dropper slammed! unsure!

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 9:58 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:

That's real interesting looking ride, Hightower I'm guessing but unsure of what shock that is and what pedals?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.024548
Mobile Version of Website