Enve 40mm stem, RSR bar
ODI vans grips
RF Sixc crankset, 32DM
E13 guide
WTB Silverado
X01 Eagle shifting

And the Santa Family, LT was not finished yet
Santa s

Lovin it!!!!!! I am just always worried when my steer tube is higher than my handlebars.

Me2 need to determine good height and cut it shorter

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 11:39 Quote
new frame day
photo
new frame day!!!!! 2018 Hightower CC
think i will run 27.5+

Posted: May 17, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
cygwin wrote:
Took her spin for the first time Cool , here it is the build

https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/cygwin,46250/setup,36978

https www.vitalmtb.com community cygwin 46250 setup 36978

photo
Solid build! Did you have any clearance issues with the TRP rotor on the rear?

Posted: May 17, 2018 at 13:17 Quote
Awesome LT there mate good work and class collection behind it. Sick N4, still in to minds over getting one now the V10 is going.
photo
photo
photo

Put sunglasses on to look at the wifes Bronson she chose the decals

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 14:29 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
new frame day
photo
think i will run 27.5+

Yeah Krumpy! Looks f*ckin sick. Glad you got a frame, decided to keep my bronson frame for dirt jump duty

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
Got my X2 in the mail, put it on this afternoon. Needing to set it up properly, but first impressions tell me that it is lightyears ahead of my Cane Creek.

New float X2. Kashima actually matches on my fork

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 15:33 Quote
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
new frame day
photo
think i will run 27.5+

Yeah Krumpy! Looks f*ckin sick. Glad you got a frame, decided to keep my bronson frame for dirt jump duty

Nice man. Once I get it together we should hit demo. Was thinking of long shocking the frame. Herd great reviews for it and I already have the blur for climbing and the v10 so want a good in between.

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 16:17 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
new frame day
photo
think i will run 27.5+

Nice man. Once I get it together we should hit demo. Was thinking of long shocking the frame. Herd great reviews for it and I already have the blur for climbing and the v10 so want a good in between.

For sure dude i'm always down for demo, just hate going alone cause of how spooky it can be. Heard some guy saw a ghost out there on a sunset ride.

you'll have to show me where to ride a v10 around here too, always looking for an excuse to get a dh bike Salute

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 17:51 Quote
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
sosburn wrote:

For sure dude i'm always down for demo, just hate going alone cause of how spooky it can be. Heard some guy saw a ghost out there on a sunset ride.

you'll have to show me where to ride a v10 around here too, always looking for an excuse to get a dh bike Salute
I don’t know about gohsts but one time I caught a lift back to the lot with a mountain lion research guy. We stopped and checked three months worth of game camera in about 15 minutes. Lots of bobcats and 3 large lions. 100% would not climb out of there alone at sunset.

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 19:20 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Got my X2 in the mail, put it on this afternoon. Needing to set it up properly, but first impressions tell me that it is lightyears ahead of my Cane Creek.

What pressure did you end up at? Also you put the shock on backwards Wink

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 22:12 Quote
tgent wrote:
sosburn wrote:

What pressure did you end up at? Also you put the shock on backwards Wink

For some reason i cant get it to 30% sag, i keep upping the pressure and its continuously right around 40%. Not happy so far. Also cant get the air canister off to put a spacer in, its really on there. urrrgggg. im at 205psi (checked the scale and im only 190lbs), still 37.5% sag. if i flip the climb switch on, it sits right at 25%, so maybe im supposed to be at 30% with climb switch on? i doubt that but just asking to be sure. Really hoping this thing doesnt end up being a nightmare to set up.

dont worry i flipped it around the way its supposed to go Salute

O+
Posted: May 17, 2018 at 22:17 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:

I don’t know about gohsts but one time I caught a lift back to the lot with a mountain lion research guy. We stopped and checked three months worth of game camera in about 15 minutes. Lots of bobcats and 3 large lions. 100% would not climb out of there alone at sunset.

Im not too scared of bobcats, i see them all the time on rides up here, but Ive only seen a lion once and it was the scariest thing. Theyre really ghostly in person, but they stare deep into you, its totally different than seeing a shark in front of you.

The ghost that was seen at demo was supposedly a guy dressed in complete white climbing out of there behind the witness, who slowed down to talk to the guy, and he just disappeared. Apparently a few people have seen that.

O+
Posted: May 18, 2018 at 7:31 Quote
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Theres always people at demo, I was more worried about the pickup with 5 guys no bikes slowly passing us 3x as we rode up the road.

O+
Posted: May 18, 2018 at 8:17 Quote
alexdesignz wrote:
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:

Theres always people at demo, I was more worried about the pickup with 5 guys no bikes slowly passing us 3x as we rode up the road.

Ive been a couple times on like a monday where i didnt see another person the entire time i was there. Weekends its always crowded in the parking lot

O+
Posted: May 18, 2018 at 17:18 Quote
sosburn wrote:
alexdesignz wrote:
sosburn wrote:

Ive been a couple times on like a monday where i didnt see another person the entire time i was there. Weekends its always crowded in the parking lot

Also Fridays Crowded....

Seems like Pacifica is great for DH

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.024561
Mobile Version of Website