show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 4:59 Quote
Surely those who tape their frames are taking into consideration the selling aspect when they upgrade to the latest and greatest next carbon frame.

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 8:30 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Surely those who tape their frames are taking into consideration the selling aspect when they upgrade to the latest and greatest next carbon frame.

Could care less about selling. Don’t want to deal with downtime and warranty stuff.

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 15:16 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
For you maybe

I think anyone who spends enough on a bike to warrant using tape will be worried about resale value, warranty, and down time. a damaged frame has negative connotations in all aspects.

Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 12:23 Quote
sosburn wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
For you maybe

I think anyone who spends enough on a bike to warrant using tape will be worried about resale value, warranty, and down time. a damaged frame has negative connotations in all aspects.

One thing that contributed to the purchase of a bike other than SC was the fact that it came pre-taped. I really wish SC would get on board with this, or even offer it as an up-sell option.

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 0:47 Quote
whoisyourdaddy wrote:

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 1:43 Quote
seraph wrote:
whoisyourdaddy wrote:

Wow nice!

Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 4:22 Quote
dscottycole wrote:
Here's my 5010.

Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 6:20 Quote
Freshly built last week. Nomad 4 AL with 180 fork.

Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 6:38 Quote
Catch it back before the trees run away stealing it away from you ;-d

Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 11:34 Quote
Summer tyre set up - Hans Dampf with Rock Razor and new Hunt Enduro wheels. S0 far pretty impressed

Loving this British summer!

Posted: Aug 8, 2018 at 4:22 Quote
Nickwalker99 wrote:
Summer tyre set up - Hans Dampf with Rock Razor and new Hunt Enduro wheels. S0 far pretty impressed

Loving this British summer!
Peaslake?

Nice bike as well.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027007
Mobile Version of Website