O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 7:10 Quote
sosburn wrote:
spaceofades wrote:
Sorry haters, but they actually work pretty well tup

For Sale one rad bicycle

photo

photo

looks good to me except for the purple levers. whats up with people trying to make purple work with tan nomads?
well, in theory it should work. It's the exact opposite colour of the frame. Just need to get some more purple components on there and I'll be rocking

Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 8:26 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
well, in theory it should work. It's the exact opposite colour of the frame. Just need to get some more purple components on there and I'll be rocking

Well... NO.

Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 9:43 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
sosburn wrote:
spaceofades wrote:
Sorry haters, but they actually work pretty well tup

looks good to me except for the purple levers. whats up with people trying to make purple work with tan nomads?

It looks great, purple definitely goes with tan. People may not like purple, but oh well!

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 11:04 Quote
niconj wrote:
spaceofades wrote:

Well... NO.

Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 11:47 Quote
sosburn wrote:
niconj wrote:
spaceofades wrote:

Well... NO.
Santa Cruz Nomad cc
orange goes well Wink

Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 12:34 Quote
The orange looks amazing, the green on the grips/saddle not so much. I like it.

Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 15:28 Quote
rydelean wrote:
orange goes well Wink

Better than purple yes, but it still doesn't look good IMO. I would've gone all black, this way, the frame stands out more.

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 20:01 Quote
i would just get the dark blue one. problem solved.

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 5:55 Quote
Had my 5010cc XL for a while now and upgraded the shock to a X2 unit and has completely changed the ride was getting pretty tired of the under performing fox float shock it came with.

Santa Cruz 5010CC XL
Santa Cruz 5010CC XL

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 10:45 Quote
Not finished but almost. There are some tiny parts that still need changing.

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 10:54 Quote
timwestwood wrote:
Had my 5010cc XL for a while now and upgraded the shock to a X2 unit and has completely changed the ride was getting pretty tired of the under performing fox float shock it came with.

Santa Cruz 5010CC XL
Santa Cruz 5010CC XL

that thing looks f*ckin rad

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
sosburn wrote:
timwestwood wrote:

Santa Cruz 5010CC XL
Santa Cruz 5010CC XL

that thing looks f*ckin rad

cheers dude 130mm is the perfect UK do everything shred machine. possibly looking at getting some 36s dropped down to 140mm but im loving the current set up.

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 15:10 Quote
Looking at getting a 19 Bronson, coming from a 16 Patrol, anyone had time on both?
I'm hoping the Bronson is a bit nimbler, Patrol was a crusher.

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 16:19 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
Looking at getting a 19 Bronson, coming from a 16 Patrol, anyone had time on both?
I'm hoping the Bronson is a bit nimbler, Patrol was a crusher.

havent ridden a patrol but ridden other transitions as well as the 19 bronson.
transition felt like a dead fish. geometry was too long/slack to be flickable and the suspension was just weird feeling, at least with the dpx2. didnt respond well to repeated small hits but didnt feel like it had a lot of support in the mid stroke either. might feel better with a coil.

bronson felt awesome. corners like a fighter jet, climbs really damn well, i didnt touch the shock the entire ride over about 20 miles. Not as fast as my hightower, and not as supple as the nomad, but it jumps like a flea and is really easy to whip around. didnt flinch on steep trails either, hides its long wheelbase and slack hta well until you want it there. lets just say i got real close to buying a 19 bronson until surprise expenses came about.

Posted: Oct 13, 2018 at 5:06 Quote
*works for Santa Cruz *... Ha!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022138
Mobile Version of Website