show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Author Message
Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 10:44 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Wow! What happened??!

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Eek I hope you're the original owner...

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Holy Sh*# did you case the BB?

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 11:32 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Holy Sh*# did you case the BB?

Yeah more or less. I came up to short and hit a tree stump with the downtube.

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 12:54 Quote
Ouch! Rock strike or did you hit the frame directly on something?

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 15:09 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Dang, what's the car look like that ran over it? ????

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 0:36 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
Yeah more or less. I came up to short and hit a tree stump with the downtube.

Are you gonna go for the crash replacement?

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 0:38 Quote
Here's mine, still intact and now complete with Direttissima brakes.

Now with Trickstuff Direttissima Brakes

Now with Trickstuff Direttissima Brakes

Now with Trickstuff Direttissima Brakes

Now with Trickstuff Direttissima Brakes

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 7:25 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Holy Sh*# did you case the BB?

Yeah more or less. I came up to short and hit a tree stump with the downtube.
Dude that’s rough! Post up when you figure out what to do with it. Good luck!

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 7:31 Quote
niconj wrote:
Here's mine, still intact and now complete with Direttissima brakes

Now with Trickstuff Direttissima Brakes

Solid build!

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
JoEngwicht wrote:
I think she might be done.

Shoulda had a bigger bottle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 8:28 Quote

This is my Nomad C, size large. Taken at La Tierra Trails in Santa Fe, NM.

This is my first PB post! I have a 5010 CC build in the works that I will post when finished...

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 9:09 Quote
crj5 wrote:
This is my Nomad C, size large. Taken at La Tierra Trails in Santa Fe, NM.

This is my first PB post! I have a 5010 CC build in the works that I will post when finished...

Brother? (check out p. 565)
Is that an XO1 or XX1 Eagle drivetrain?

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 9:15 Quote
TBaggins wrote:
crj5 wrote:
This is my Nomad C, size large. Taken at La Tierra Trails in Santa Fe, NM.

This is my first PB post! I have a 5010 CC build in the works that I will post when finished...

Brother? (check out p. 565)
Is that an XO1 or XX1 Eagle drivetrain?

Ha! You have good taste in suspension. I found the X2 transformed the bike, night and day over the super deluxe.

The drivetrain is a mix and match - as pictured I think it still has the GX derailleur on it, but it is now XX1 derailleur, X01 Cassette (I don't like the gold XX1), XX1 chain, GX shifter and it now has a Wolf Tooth chainring.

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
Why gx shifter? Would be better with a xx1 no?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027966
Mobile Version of Website