show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 5:29 Quote
TBaggins wrote:
I may be old school in thinking this way, and this is coming from someone who actually has done it himself on a much cheaper bike, but downtube guards made from tires are just so tacky
Depends which compound they are surely?

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:14 Quote
Hi guys, just giving my nomad a complete strip and once over after a long week in the Alps. Noticed a few chips and what looked like cracks...? Anything I should be concerned about?

Bike
Bike

Bike

Bike

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
TBaggins wrote:
I may be old school in thinking this way, and this is coming from someone who actually has done it himself on a much cheaper bike, but downtube guards made from tires are just so tacky
Depends which compound they are surely?

Lol ha i getit! ;-D

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:52 Quote
Austink wrote:

Large mega, 170mm lyrik ultimate, XO1, code rsc, i9 hydras/reserve 30 rims , and exo+ minions. An absolute beast of a machine.
I wasn't sure about the secret sauce pink but yeah that looks rad.

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 6:57 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
Hi guys, just giving my nomad a complete strip and once over after a long week in the Alps. Noticed a few chips and what looked like cracks...? Anything I should be concerned about?

Bike
Bike

Bike

Bike

the one around the bb is a bit concerning. any chance that its cable rub/something like that?

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 7:10 Quote
[Quote="sosburn"]
ArchieDH wrote:

Bike
Bike

the one around the bb is a bit concerning. any chance that its cable rub/something like that?

Nope wouldn't be cable rub, cable's dont run around the BB

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
[Quote="ArchieDH"]
sosburn wrote:
ArchieDH wrote:

Bike
Bike

Nope wouldn't be cable rub, cable's dont run around the BB

yeah i would warranty that if possible then. i did a repair on an old tallboy that had a crack that looked like that, and it was cracked all the way to the bb shell.

Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 12:56 Quote
Bit of tyre might have helped, just saying.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 20:09 Quote
after wash... just had little upgrade on rear sus, need more ride on it.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 7:35 Quote
Trying some new decals on my Bronson

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
Had a great couple of days at bikepark Wales. I've never gone faster on a bike, the Nomad is a bad influence. My wife would have been very cross if she'd seen what i was up to. Homemade rock guard worked a treat too.

I know it's a shit picture. I meant to take a few more but was having too much fun. We all know what a bike covered in dirt looks like.

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
Last ride before packing her up for storage until next summer.

I miss her already. Built in June. Had to pack her away for storage until next summer when we are in the states again.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 7:18 Quote
Sorry to hear dude, she's a beauty.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024022
Mobile Version of Website