show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Author Message
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 15:23 Quote
thats dope on a rope made out of soap

Posted: Oct 7, 2019 at 16:07 Quote
Burgtec now sells sc ti stuff

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 8:35 Quote

Nice, I've been wanting to get Ti bolts for a while! Burgtec doesn't have the bolts for a V2 Bronson, but BetterBolts did. Just ordered them and stem bolts, will see how they are.

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 20:52 Quote
I couldn‘t agree more!
sosburn wrote:
thats the one thing that i envy about Ibis and Specialized frames, the Porkchop bag for ibis but SWAT on specialized is a pretty fantastic idea.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 17:05 Quote
Added a Factory DPX2 and a set of SC Reserve/I9 wheels. Amazing difference.


Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 7:55 Quote
My 2020 Bronson c s. Awesome bike.
Smashing all my PB's with this bike both up and down Smile


Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
endorium wrote:
My 2020 Bronson c s. Awesome bike.
Smashing all my PB's with this bike both up and down Smile


That's an interesting colour. Like the inside of a dogs ear.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
That may be SC’s official color name lol. “Internal dog ear”

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 13:03 Quote
Ha, it's a different colour but I like it Smile
It's more red in Person.
Santa Cruz site has a better pic of it

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 0:23 Quote
fielonator wrote:
endorium wrote:
My 2020 Bronson c s. Awesome bike.
Smashing all my PB's with this bike both up and down Smile


That's an interesting colour. Like the inside of a dogs ear.

Haha that’s hilarious!

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
My 2019 Nomad. I've made a few changes.... Next up - brakes.

Nomad

Nomad

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 0:35 Quote
sam264 wrote:
My 2019 Nomad. I've made a few changes.... Next up - brakes.

Nomad

Nomad

Very nice. What brakes?

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
fielonator wrote:
sam264 wrote:
My 2019 Nomad. I've made a few changes.... Next up - brakes.

Nomad

Nomad

Very nice. What brakes?
Thanks man. Not sure yet, thinking of trying the TRP quadiem

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 15:44 Quote
I would give them a go if I were you. I regret not doing it on my last bike. They're hella nice.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015630
Mobile Version of Website