show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Author Message
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
Code RSC or GTFO. Definitely my go-to brake for bigger bikes.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 20:50 Quote
I loved my last few months on the code rsc. However the grass is aways greener thing is happening as I’m building a new bike. I’m very intrigued by the hays dominion. I’ve encountered exactly zero people with any real world experience on them. A nice looking setup they are.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 20:52 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
I loved my last few months on the code rsc. However the grass is aways greener thing is happening as I’m building a new bike. I’m very intrigued by the hays dominion. I’ve encountered exactly zero people with any real world experience on them. A nice looking setup they are.
I rode them for a tiny amount of time. They were brakes. Felt good. Nothing bad to say.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
Hayes Dominion are worth a try too. Powerful and some nice little gimmicks that make life easier. My Trickstuff Direttissima are awesome but the price tag is pretty intense.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 22:24 Quote
seems like all 4 piston brakes are pretty powerful these days. I dont think you could go wrong with any of the options, definitely more of a personal preference and financial type thing.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 6:48 Quote
And most importantly - do they come in the right color to match your bikes color scheme lol.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
Now that I’m getting snow on the ground I sure wish Santa Cruz would make a official fat tire bike.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
I get my new HT2 back tomorrow and will have my blue Hope brakes, hope BB, and everything moved over from my old bike. It’s gonna be the giant blueberry lol. Can’t wait to see it

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 12:43 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
Now that I’m getting snow on the ground I sure wish Santa Cruz would make a official fat tire bike.

Other companies make fat bikes.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 12:51 Quote
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
Now that I’m getting snow on the ground I sure wish Santa Cruz would make a official fat tire bike.

Other companies make fat bikes.

Punish 'im for me Errol.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
fielonator wrote:
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
Now that I’m getting snow on the ground I sure wish Santa Cruz would make a official fat tire bike.

Other companies make fat bikes.

Punish 'im for me Errol.

Who? Do you mean ‘arold?

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 13:08 Quote
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
Now that I’m getting snow on the ground I sure wish Santa Cruz would make a official fat tire bike.

Other companies make fat bikes.

Ummm excuse me sir I know you did not just recommend another company LOL.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 13:25 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
fielonator wrote:
sosburn wrote:


Other companies make fat bikes.

Punish 'im for me Errol.

Who? Do you mean ‘arold?


Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 16:26 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
sosburn wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
Now that I’m getting snow on the ground I sure wish Santa Cruz would make a official fat tire bike.

Other companies make fat bikes.

Ummm excuse me sir I know you did not just recommend another company LOL.

Lmao, i thought about suggesting a chameleon with 26 fat tires but its just not enough.

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 20:17 Quote
Chameleon fat tire front 3” rear? Might be fun if the powders not too deep.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013131
Mobile Version of Website