show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 13:07 Quote
tk, how about a run down comparison between your new bike and the HTLT? Been waiting to hear your opinion on this.
; )

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 13:13 Quote
Have any of you guys put a DPX2 on your new 2020 Hightower? Considering moving from the SuperDeluxe Select + to the DPX2 but not sure if it's worth the money and time lol.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 14:16 Quote
tkrumroy wrote:
Have any of you guys put a DPX2 on your new 2020 Hightower? Considering moving from the SuperDeluxe Select + to the DPX2 but not sure if it's worth the money and time lol.

I have not. But the super deluxe is a proper shock no doubt. If you're looking for improvement in damping performance id look into the vorsprung tractive system. I've talked to them about for my mega and it can make a big change in ride feel in a good way!

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 15:13 Quote
nubbs wrote:
tkrumroy wrote:

I have not. But the super deluxe is a proper shock no doubt. If you're looking for improvement in damping performance id look into the vorsprung tractive system. I've talked to them about for my mega and it can make a big change in ride feel in a good way!

Will that neg air can fit though inbetween the frame area? I would put an x2 there but it's too fat to fit.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 14:05 Quote
tkrumroy wrote:
nubbs wrote:
tkrumroy wrote:

Will that neg air can fit though inbetween the frame area? I would put an x2 there but it's too fat to fit.

Meg neg fits 2020 hightower. Have done some installs for customers. If I recall correctly the max psi rating is less on a Meg neg setup for whatever reason.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 19:35 Quote
I wonder what kind of difference that will make. I’m a light rider at around 165lbs so I never get close to max psi

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 12:26 Quote

My HT2. I've since changed the tires out for the Assegai/Dissector. Assegai is sweet on the front, not sure if I prefer the Dissector yet, it breaks away more easily than the DHRII in dusty New Mexico terrain.

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
crj5 wrote:
dusty New Mexico terrain.

Perfect condition for the Der Kaiser Projekt or a Der Kaiser Apex (new Downhill tyre).

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 14:21 Quote
crj5 wrote:

My HT2. I've since changed the tires out for the Assegai/Dissector. Assegai is sweet on the front, not sure if I prefer the Dissector yet, it breaks away more easily than the DHRII in dusty New Mexico terrain.

love the black decals

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 20:21 Quote
Me too - how do I get black decals on mine?

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 21:11 Quote
tkrumroy wrote:

Stikrd.

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 at 21:58 Quote
seraph wrote:
tkrumroy wrote:

Stikrd.

SC also sells decals direct from their website

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 7:25 Quote
Mine are the Invisiframe ones, I prefer them because they are slightly larger than the SC ones so it is easier to cover the letters in full. The kit also comes with matching decals for the top of the top tube, back of seat tube, and inside of non-drive chainstay.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012347
Mobile Version of Website