show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 1:38 Quote
Brand new frame after my Bronson's v2 , a "new" nomad 4 Big Grin (2019 frame at good price)

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

I still have to choose between fox 38 and fox 36, i don't know which one to choose for enduro, trail and bikepark.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 1:42 Quote
Niclestreeteur wrote:
Brand new frame after my Bronson's v2 , a "new" nomad 4 Big Grin (2019 frame at good price)

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

Nomad 4 2019

I still have to choose between fox 38 and fox 36, i don't know which one to choose for enduro, trail and bikepark.

Rock Shox Zeb Ultimate ofcourse

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
Seconded on the Zeb.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 13:27 Quote
Third as I’m loving mine!!!

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 14:02 Quote
Zeb all the way

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 15:56 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
Red lyrik

Red Zeb.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 0:16 Quote
Red fox 36 on the mega

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 1:21 Quote
nubbs wrote:
Red fox 36 on the mega

That’s awesome, Kashima stanchion and Bomber cast. That’s a great combo

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 1:26 Quote
Just picked up this 17’ Santa Cruz 5010 CC XT. Awesome build and my first personal Santa Cruz or nonetheless Carbon full suspension. Going to do some back to back comparisons with my aggressive Hardtail. Do any of you know if the stock Fox DPS that was changed to a rockshox monarch plus rct3 is a upgrade or is it a downgrade? Ignore the red pedals. Just installed some matching blue pedals.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 12:58 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
Just picked up this 17’ Santa Cruz 5010 CC XT. Awesome build and my first personal Santa Cruz or nonetheless Carbon full suspension. Going to do some back to back comparisons with my aggressive Hardtail. Do any of you know if the stock Fox DPS that was changed to a rockshox monarch plus rct3 is a upgrade or is it a downgrade? Ignore the red pedals. Just installed some matching blue pedals.

The Monarch Plus rct3 is definitely an upgrade from the DPS. I currently have a DPS on my 2018 5010 and strongly dislike it. Poor bottom out resistance, can get really chattery when going fast, and blows through the travel far too easily.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 13:37 Quote
derekguy123 wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:

The Monarch Plus rct3 is definitely an upgrade from the DPS. I currently have a DPS on my 2018 5010 and strongly dislike it. Poor bottom out resistance, can get really chattery when going fast, and blows through the travel far too easily.
Awesome, great to know!

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 14:11 Quote
derekguy123 wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:

yeah the rockshox stuff is way better than the fox stuff in the smaller aircan realm. when it gets to bigger travel bikes though, the fox shocks are a lot better than the super deluxes, in my experience.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 14:21 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
derekguy123 wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:

yeah the rockshox stuff is way better than the fox stuff in the smaller aircan realm. when it gets to bigger travel bikes though, the fox shocks are a lot better than the super deluxes, in my experience.
Gotcha, been in the hardtail realm so i'm not to familiar with shocks as much. Appreciate the help!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016180
Mobile Version of Website