Alexey900 wrote:
this is my bike. old frame, but great rides! weight 15.3 kg or 33.73 lbs

That's 3 pounds lighter than my Megatower... FML

Your Megatower is 36 lbs? Eek

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 9:39 Quote
My XXL Megatower is right at 33 lbs with trail tires

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 9:48 Quote
havent weighted mine for a while but dh wheels, doublle down tyres and a coil shock Big Grin up there!

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:30 Quote
My wife on her 2019 Bronson. Guess her favorite color.

photo

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 17:10 Quote
jblaski wrote:

photo

Um... black?

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 19:26 Quote
jblaski wrote:

photo

Great shot. That’s my wifes favorite color too. But mine rides an acid lava Stumpjumper.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 19:33 Quote
seraph wrote:
Your Megatower is 36 lbs? Eek

Mine is 36 with a coil and cushcore. Size large cc, carbon everything and only exo+ tires.

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 18:53 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
photo

Just got the same shock - it rides incredible! Such an upgrade from the air shock I was running before.

Looks like your derailleur cable is running quite close to the shock - my brake line is actually touching the coil and I can't seem tot figure out how to keep it away. Have you had any issues?

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 20:04 Quote
photo

photo

photo

First change to the 2021 Hightower. Replaced the Code R levers with the Guide Ultimate levers. Much better feel. Next up the Cascade Components linkage.

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 22:30 Quote
Yekrut wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
photo

Just got the same shock - it rides incredible! Such an upgrade from the air shock I was running before.

Looks like your derailleur cable is running quite close to the shock - my brake line is actually touching the coil and I can't seem tot figure out how to keep it away. Have you had any issues?

Looks like a couple zip ties to the chain ring side of the shock tunnel might work?

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 9:02 Quote
Yekrut wrote:
krumpdancer101 wrote:
photo

No issues yet. Might ad the zip ties that @scjeremy was talking about. Don’t think it is loose enough to get in the coil though.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 10:56 Quote
The solution to the derailleur housing hitting the spring is to go AXS.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 11:13 Quote
seraph wrote:
Amen

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 12:01 Quote
seraph wrote:

My go fund me has officially been started lol!!

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 12:35 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:

No issues yet. Might ad the zip ties that @scjeremy was talking about. Don’t think it is loose enough to get in the coil though.

Good to hear - I haven't had any issues on my end either yet, but only have a couple rides. Might try the @scjeremy approach as well!

seraph wrote:

Hehe - and everything will look cleaner too! Just need AXS for the brake side too Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019600
Mobile Version of Website