2019 Bronson

Posted: May 31, 2021 at 12:43 Quote
Wow that is a good look! Even got the tires all cleaned up

Posted: May 31, 2021 at 14:58 Quote
MUHooligan4 wrote:
All cleaned up from Snowshoe opening weekend
All cleaned up from Snowshoe opening weekend
2019 Bronson

I'm guessing you're running a cascade link given you have a coil?

Posted: Jun 1, 2021 at 5:41 Quote
yes, been running it since the initial release.Its awesome

Posted: Jun 2, 2021 at 10:41 Quote
How have those i9 wheels been for you?

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 10:30 Quote
@sernevi
See, just another example of the beauty and artistic lines of a classic Santa Cruz frame. I've seen that color too, and I don't know if I'd like it on another bike, but for some reason just about anything looks great on a SC bike. I can't put my finger on it? I think it's like the design of these bikes is inviting you to ride it, or it just looks completely capable of handling anything. Truly the classic FS mountain bike frame. Gorgeous bike, nice components, I'm jealous, I wish I could ride it!

~JSV

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 22:03 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
@sernevi
See, just another example of the beauty and artistic lines of a classic Santa Cruz frame. I've seen that color too, and I don't know if I'd like it on another bike, but for some reason just about anything looks great on a SC bike. I can't put my finger on it? I think it's like the design of these bikes is inviting you to ride it, or it just looks completely capable of handling anything. Truly the classic FS mountain bike frame. Gorgeous bike, nice components, I'm jealous, I wish I could ride it!

~JSV

Can't agree more. I've had the bike for about two weeks now, and I'm over the moon for it. I've absolutely loved the new generation SC bikes and I've dreamt of being able to buy the v2 Hightower since it was launched so when the opportunity presented itself (quite a few things suddenly fell into place) I managed to pick up what I think may have been the last size L frame in Europe..

I will admit I was a little disappointed with the color when I first got it, from pictures I thought it had more "pop" or vibrance to it from looking at pictures (even my own picture enhances it a bit), but the more I see it in person the more I think it's perfect and would mostly be annoying if it was "brighter".

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 1:08 Quote
sernevi wrote:
""...but the more I see it in person the more I think it's perfect and would mostly be annoying if it was "brighter"..""
LOL! Yeah like my "GloW iN thA DaRk (and day)" Stumpjumper.
(crowd chuckles...)
It's the only color that gets you visits from the E.P.A. testing on whether or not it's emitting harmful isotopes!
(pause for laughter)
If it gets too close to animals in the woods.. indigenous species migrate to a different region!
(audience giggles)
Aww.. but don't get me started folks. I mean, this thing came with a warning label that said "the heck with a helmet, you need to wear welding goggles!"
(rim-shot sounds out)
I did have to call Specialized tech-support... I didn't know were to change the batteries for the PAINTJOB!
Well there is some interesting news... I got a call from the NASA and the ISS!... yes, but they said "turn it down please, we can see it in SPACE!!"
(more laughter..)
Yeah, well, there's bad news too though... My neighbors are suing me... They claim when I work on the bike outside, it's caused them to have damaged the cone-cells in their retinas!
(boos from hecklers..)
OK folks, that's it for me, I'll be here all week.

~JSV

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:32 Quote
What is the frame weight on the new TB CC?

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 19:03 Quote

All ready for my first park day of the season. New additions for this race season are the cascade link and axs bits.

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 20:34 Quote
those pink megatowers are still the best imo

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 7:28 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
those pink megatowers are still the best imo

Almost got one when I had the chance..

Too bad the seat tube angle is so slack on that bike ugh otherwise it was sweeeeeeeeet

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Full Send

Just finished the built on this refined beast.
Ohlins Suspension
XT brakes and transmission
OneUp dropper
I9 hydra hubs
Renthal cockpit
Maxxis tires with inserts

Weight is 15.2kg with pedals
Size M

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011673
Mobile Version of Website