show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
@local29
Incredible bike you have there! I'd like to hear about how much you like the Ohlins suspension on that.

~JSV

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 10:57 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
@local29
Incredible bike you have there! I'd like to hear about how much you like the Ohlins suspension on that.

~JSV
Thanks!
The first thing I've noticed is the ease to adjust it. Ramp chamber is set 5psi above recommendations. Main chamber as suggested, both compressions fully open, and rebound is +5 from open.
I had the fork set at 160mm on my Bronson and changed the travel to 170mm for the Nomad.
It feels great.

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 5:15 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Old Nomad V3 but its still alot of fun!
No dropper
No Gears
BOS Suspension
alot of cool Enve,Hope,Chrisking stuff.
only 25,35 lb

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 11:11 Quote
R6bby wrote:
photo

No dropper
No Gears
BOS Suspension
only 25,35 lb
That's f*kn AWESOME! Love the theme you went with, all black and red, even the rotors, killer, looks SO custom.
Damn that's a nice bike. Now just give me a 12-speed w/a dropper and I'd be all-over that. lol! sorry I'm too old 'n whimpy I need my gears...

Beautiful bike my friend

~JSV

Posted: Jun 28, 2021 at 3:28 Quote
Put on some new Tires on my TB. Love this look.

Santa Tallboy CC

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2021 at 21:50 Quote
R6bby wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

No dropper
No Gears
BOS Suspension
only 25,35 lb

Awesome, love the Chris King hubs and all the red bits

Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 8:52 Quote
BadSantaTB4 wrote:

Santa Tallboy CC
This is a perfect example of what I always say that tan sidewalls look better on lighter colored frames. Looks like they were custom for this bike!
I just think they don't mix well for a good look on darker paintjobs. On the darker bikes, they look like cheaper tires, and on lighter frames like this one they look expensive.
IDK? Maybe it's just me, but I think it works better that way. Awesome bike too! I probably wouldn't like that color on a different bike as well, but I swear Santa Cruz can pull-off ANY look and make it work. Great frames.
What rear shock you have in there?

~JSV

Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 12:24 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
BadSantaTB4 wrote:

Santa Tallboy CC
This is a perfect example of what I always say that tan sidewalls look better on lighter colored frames. Looks like they were custom for this bike!
I just think they don't mix well for a good look on darker paintjobs. On the darker bikes, they look like cheaper tires, and on lighter frames like this one they look expensive.
IDK? Maybe it's just me, but I think it works better that way. Awesome bike too! I probably wouldn't like that color on a different bike as well, but I swear Santa Cruz can pull-off ANY look and make it work. Great frames.
What rear shock you have in there?

~JSV

Its the standard for the CC Framekit FOX float factory DPS.
I use the Bike in settig low and in combination with a 140mm grip2 fork.
Work perfect for me.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 15:47 Quote
Hi everyone just wondering what happened to Bronson V3 thread on Pinkbike it seems to have disappeared???

Thanks

Posted: Jul 2, 2021 at 14:21 Quote
Burn Zone on the Peavine Climb. Feels good to be riding hometown trails for a while after a couple of years away.

Riding the Nomad in the high altitude desert at home for the first time in a couple of years. I sure did miss this bike.

Posted: Jul 7, 2021 at 15:56 Quote
New livery curtesy of slik graphics
Took the plunge to buy a 2021 Santa Cruz hightower after selling my Supra. I absolutely love it I was a little concerned it was all marketing hype, but having ridden it a few times it certainly isn't just hype.

Posted: Jul 7, 2021 at 18:44 Quote
suprapaul1 wrote:
Took the plunge to buy a 2021 Santa Cruz hightower after selling my Supra. I absolutely love it I was a little concerned it was all marketing hype, but having ridden it a few times it certainly isn't just hype.

Supra? Toyota?

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 2:31 Quote
christiaan wrote:
suprapaul1 wrote:

Supra? Toyota?
Aye had it for 12 years was a divorce present but felt time to sell as just didn't use it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.033248
Mobile Version of Website