photo

Posted: Jan 14, 2022 at 6:22 Quote
bikerboytubes wrote:
photo

My Steed.
Pic quality isn't the best Frown
Nice Rig !!

Posted: Jan 14, 2022 at 10:11 Quote
You do know that you can put all those pics into one post right?

Posted: Jan 14, 2022 at 10:47 Quote
boyblue1973 wrote:
photo

Those wheels look killer with that bike. Love the over-the-top Santa Cruz DH bikes. Those are what really motivated me to want nicer and nicer bikes.

Good stuff!!!

~JSV

Posted: Jan 14, 2022 at 15:20 Quote
Seems like as good place as any in this SC forum.. any idea if SC are going to produce any more inventory other than what has been ordered by people through their LBS? Or is hopes of getting a 2022 gone fur the year?

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 0:52 Quote
brewin8 wrote:
Seems like as good place as any in this SC forum.. any idea if SC are going to produce any more inventory other than what has been ordered by people through their LBS? Or is hopes of getting a 2022 gone fur the year?

Are they producing frames at all? Been waiting on a warranty Megatower frame since December 2020! They are saying March April 2022 now…..

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 5:58 Quote
christiaan wrote:
brewin8 wrote:

Are they producing frames at all? Been waiting on a warranty Megatower frame since December 2020! They are saying March April 2022 now…..

seems a bit long to me, also my lbs has a few megatower's on their floor so I am kind of surprised that it's going to take so long. I am located in the US though so I'm sure that makes a difference.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 8:08 Quote
Welp, looks like I have to say goodbye to my HTLT. Never liked the matte finish, but luved the way it rode. I have it blown apart right now, doing a refresh on it, including new Invisiframe, bearings, cleaning of all parts when I noticed a separation at the BB. Hopefully, a new one is as much fun as this one is. Just wish I had found this prior to installing 3/4 of the Invisiframe. LOL

photo

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 14:47 Quote
I got a 2021 SC V10 added gold highlights on it, rode it for about 2 months and now I'm selling it cause it's to small for me. Such a rad bike!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021781
Mobile Version of Website