show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Mar 18, 2022 at 0:21 Quote
lance-h wrote:

Damn!! Is that a custom paintjob? I don't think I remember ever seeing one of those in that color?

Really nice bike tup

~JSV

Posted: Mar 18, 2022 at 13:03 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
lance-h wrote:

Damn!! Is that a custom paintjob? I don't think I remember ever seeing one of those in that color?

Really nice bike tup

~JSV

Stock 2022 color

Posted: Mar 18, 2022 at 19:02 Quote
lance-h wrote:
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
lance-h wrote:

Really nice bike tup

~JSV

Stock 2022 color

Wow, I really haven't seen that yet. Great choice by SC to offer that color. Awesome bike too!! You're gonna' have a blast on that thing. Set it up in the driveway and make people pay to look at it lol lol

Hey--maybe a KMC Ti gold chain ?? Would look good on that!
tup

~JSV

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 2:14 Quote
SantaCruz Megatower CC from Greece
#DvOsuspension
#OnyxSC
#jadeX
#shimano12sp
#dtswisswheels
#maxxistyres
#Dreambuild

Follow me!
Instagram:
www.instagram.com/phillip_saxsa_darksoul/
Youtube:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCLGbq_a3gkKyUVuwYhDVPqw

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 7:52 Quote
Darksark wrote:
SantaCruz Megatower CC from Greece
#DvOsuspension
#OnyxSC
#jadeX
#shimano12sp
#dtswisswheels
#maxxistyres
#Dreambuild

Follow me!
Instagram:
www.instagram.com/phillip_saxsa_darksoul/
Youtube:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCLGbq_a3gkKyUVuwYhDVPqw

Man that is KILLER! Great pic's too. Just LOOKING at that makes me want go out and ride. I've seen that color up close too, it's a really nice color for gloss instead of the matt finish.

I'm curious how all the DVO suspension performs on those frames. Talking to a guy once at a LBS about our Stumpy's and he had a nice S-Works he put a DVO shock in and really liked it.

Great bike!!

~JSV

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 8:44 Quote
See how nice that looks too?! Damn, I'm droolin' over these SC bikes. The frames are art, beauty, and practicality all rolled into one.

That lighter teal blue has been popular across the board for brands but SC is one bike that got it right. I'd say YETI does it well too, but I'm a Kona fan and when they went to that on the Process 153 I think around 2019 I was kind of feeling it looked a less attractive "shade" of that color than the SC version. I think the SC shade of that color is just muted enough that it still looks really classy. For some reason maybe the KONA version looked cheap to me, maybe?

~JSV

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 10:56 Quote
DVO suspension works quite well with SC frames....

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 11:01 Quote
Apparently! Nice bikes. It seems that ORANGE works quite well on that 5010 huh! That looks like a seriously fun bike.

~JSV

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 11:16 Quote
Tks. That 5010 is still one of my all time favorite bikes I’ve owned, and I’ve built a decent amount of nice bikes over the last two decades.

Also forgot this SC/DVO combo i had...

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 12:50 Quote
Yeah woah! That's a nasty downhill machine there. Love the dual crown forks and looks killer in black too. Hefty build.

Damn! Nice stuff there bro tup

Didn't you get an ebaike not too long ago? Having fun on that!?

~JSV

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 12:54 Quote
That's all I've been riding lately besides my snowboard...

Posted: Mar 21, 2022 at 4:46 Quote

Finally my rebuilt Megatower is ready to hit the trails! Still need to wait for a little bit longer for all the ice and snow to clear though. Super satisfied with the looks, I hope the performance will matchBeer

Posted: Mar 21, 2022 at 7:59 Quote
Gross and awkward.

Posted: Mar 21, 2022 at 8:46 Quote
Yes, maybe so, but it's unavoidable... Drool

~JSV

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015612
Mobile Version of Website