show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 10:26 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
My Proguard came with a few of those little plates, like a kit. One of them is supposed to be for the Ohlins. Yours didn't come with that package of plates? Too bad you're not closer I'd just mail them to you if it would help. I have it on a FOX so nothing was needed.
Current ver. only comes with a plate for Fox, the others you have to buy separately as per their product page.

Posted: Apr 20, 2022 at 5:50 Quote

Racing it since 2017 Smile

-Never touched CK bearings on it

-Never had trouble with Hope Brakes

-Had some availability problems with BOS Suspension spareparts but it works well so far!

-unfortunately clear coat is peeling off partially

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 20:01 Quote
v1 5010C - picked it up used in 2017 and it's still rolling strong. Saint all around - those brakes are no joke! Keeping it local with the i9s and dbAir IL

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 20:32 Quote
2017 huh? In the photo that thing still looks mint. 5010 right on tup I think if I didn't get my Stumpy my 2nd choice was a Hightower. I am however sportin' a new Chameleon as my hardtail so I couldn't be happier...

..well, if I had your 5010 I'd be happier, but you know what I mean LOL!!

beautiful bike!

~JSV

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 22:04 Quote
No matter WHAT I do I always end up with photo issues or crappy pic's?? It's like a curse. These suck but I'll get some more later--another day. I've just been so s00per psyched about how great this ride is for a hardtail and how much I'm diggin' this bike that I had to share the excitement...

WTF you can't even SEE that I have a PURPLE Burgtec 32t and a GOLD KMC Ti chain? Darn!

And LOOK! LOOK at the downtube! They even spelled Santa Claus wrong?? lol

Few of the mods were Burgtec 32t purple chainring KMC Ti-N Gold chain OneUp bashguard 200mm Centerline rotors Muc Off valves cause Stan s doesn t make a purple Deity Deftrap pedals Deity spacer rings Deity Racepoint 38mm riser the Burgtec 35mm stem was STOCK ergon GA3 s RRP bolt-on fox mudguard and I had to do the SIlkGraphics for the rims to match the forks and the bikes colors. ONLY thing left is the OneUp EDC cap for the steerer tube storage. For THIS bike I m leaving the stock Sram guide T brakes they re super tight--they almost feel like shimano snap and I m satisfied w the Sram NX system no issues and shifts almost as smooth as my Stumpy.

~JSV

Posted: Apr 30, 2022 at 22:32 Quote
This one I took a couple weeks ago is pretty decent:

Just n00dling around in the woods paths around Fresh Pond feeling out my new Deity bars set-up. Got my ProGuard bolt-on front fender now and my OneUp 70cc EDC pump. Getting there....

~JSV

Posted: May 8, 2022 at 10:37 Quote
Any one no of a heckler ebike thread?

Posted: May 14, 2022 at 13:31 Quote
Just did this retro head badge mod to my Bronson.

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 0:24 Quote
OjaiX5 wrote:
Just did this retro head badge mod to my Bronson.

Hey now.. I'd like one of those in PurPLe~NurPLe for my Chameleon.

~JSV

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 9:47 Quote
My (new to me) Nomad (V3 CC) Smile

ENVE M70
Chris King ISO hubs
Chris King BB
Chris King headset
Fox 2015 Factory Series 36
RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair
SRAM xx1 shifter, derailleur & chain + XG-1199
XTR M980 cranks
Saint M820 brakes & ice tech rotors
Race Face SixC, grips (Half Nelson) & Atlas 35 stem
Crankbrothers mallet 3 pedals
KS Lev dropper (31.6 mm)

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 23:40 Quote
SuckOutKing wrote:
My (new to me) Nomad (V3 CC) Smile

ENVE M70
Chris King ISO hubs
Chris King BB
Chris King headset
Fox 2015 Factory Series 36
RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair
SRAM xx1 shifter, derailleur & chain + XG-1199
XTR M980 cranks
Saint M820 brakes & ice tech rotors
Race Face SixC, grips (Half Nelson) & Atlas 35 stem
Crankbrothers mallet 3 pedals
KS Lev dropper (31.6 mm)

Gotta' love it! tup

Classic SC look, and I love the matching colors on the FOX logos, nice touch. Great components on that thing. Sweet ride!

~JSV

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 7:03 Quote
My (new to me) Nomad (V3 CC)

Pretty loaded up with amazing parts, great build.

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 10:15 Quote

Fresh 38 180mm just in time for summer
Fresh 38 180mm just in time for summer

Coming up on two years with my XL Megatower C S-build. First major upgrade with a Fox 38 factory 180mm last week. Otherwise just changed the touch points right out the box: 550lb spring from stock 500lb, 220mm front rotor, 210mm Oneup Dropper, Chromag Trailmaster DT saddle, Raceface 35mm Atlas Stem w/ Sixc 35mm rise bars, and XX1 shifter.
Next on the list will probably be Weareone wheels, and upgrading the Code R levers to RSCs.

This bike just runs like a Rolex. 40km alpine days, bike park weekends, 3-4000' vert shuttles, jump trails.. Just rock solid.

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 10:31 Quote
Damn it's beautiful

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 21:44 Quote
My New to me SC Blur XC Carbon.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016033
Mobile Version of Website