show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2022 at 7:42 Quote
The new Hightower red is amazing.

...and IMO The translucent blue megatower color is better looking in person.

I might be a little biased though

Posted: Jul 26, 2022 at 11:03 Quote
christiaan wrote:
fredro wrote:
photo
photo
photo

Finally got the suspension very close to where I want it. New frame decals, oil slick battery cover on the AXS derailleur (couldn't resist for $8 haha), and mud guard for the Fox 38. This pedals really well for a 34lb, 180/170mm park bike!

Man I hope my MT2 frame finally shows up soon, I love my MT1 but very curious how the V2 will ride, but no delivery date yet, :-(

I blame whattheheel

It's because I am white isn't it?? lol lol

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 14:47 Quote
Hello guys, just built up my 2022 Bronson and had a few rides on it, still trying to get used to the MX wheel and suspension setup here.
Just have a quick question here, the size sticker on the downtube shows it is "made in Thailand", I remembered they all made in China? My Bronson is a warranty replacement for my V4 Nomad. Not sure if that's related to this. I found a Bronson picture online shows "made in China". Just curious about this

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 23:43 Quote
DK00 wrote:
Hello guys, just built up my 2022 Bronson and had a few rides on it, still trying to get used to the MX wheel and suspension setup here.
Just have a quick question here, the size sticker on the downtube shows it is "made in Thailand", I remembered they all made in China? My Bronson is a warranty replacement for my V4 Nomad. Not sure if that's related to this. I found a Bronson picture online shows "made in China". Just curious about this

they might have diversified due to the supply crunch and ongoing shipping issues in China, Skybox is the name of their manufacturing unit in China/Taiwan
did you ask for a bronson frame as a warranty replacement instead of the Nomad?

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 7:52 Quote
kawkaw wrote:
DK00 wrote:
Yes I did, they were asking me which model I want and I asked for the new Bronson. Smile

they might have diversified due to the supply crunch and ongoing shipping issues in China, Skybox is the name of their manufacturing unit in China/Taiwan
did you ask for a bronson frame as a warranty replacement instead of the Nomad?

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 0:45 Quote
devin-m wrote:
My Nomad V5 - Custom build from the parts of my V4

Definitely liking it so far!

photo

Looks good!
How much travel is that Zeb?

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 12:07 Quote
photo

Bronson V4 C. Size M. Not-a-mullet.

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 13:11 Quote
photo

V3 Bronson
Megneg aircan
Charger fork damper ( technically a Lyrik)
Assegai Maxxgrip DH casing 2.5 front and rear
Absolute black oval chainring

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 13:16 Quote
That seat angle comfortable? Eek

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 13:18 Quote
fredro wrote:

yes I like it. We have a lot of steep technical climbs were I live and it seems to be helpful.

O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 13:18 Quote
fredro wrote:

Maybe he’s leaning hard on the handlebars climbing? The only thing I could think of.

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 13:25 Quote
Ok, ok. Its because my balls are massive if you must know.

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 14:06 Quote
An attempt at humor.

Posted: Aug 18, 2022 at 14:12 Quote
I don't get it. Could you use a pie chart to explain?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023179
Mobile Version of Website