Black Eye Bikes 2010

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Black Eye Bikes 2010
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 23:27 Quote
freeridr3 wrote:
They will grow and be a reputable company. Their frames are affordable and they also were the start of the low slung frame design that everyone seems to make now because of them.

Noooo, they didnt start the low slung frame design. They just took it to far and created a ridiculous peice of crap. IMO of course Razz

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
Black Eye seems to have a pretty team of riders like Cory Jarman, so they can't be be that bad...

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
ns4lyfe wrote:
Black Eye seems to have a pretty team of riders like Cory Jarman, so they can't be be that bad...

Just because they have a good team, does not make them a good company...

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:31 Quote
dotca wrote:
ns4lyfe wrote:

So, good riders ride for bad companies who make bad products? Hmmmmm.... I guess some might, but I doubt it.... I guess once they find out they ride for a bad company they leave...

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:33 Quote
ns4lyfe wrote:
dotca wrote:
ns4lyfe wrote:

So, good riders ride for bad companies who make bad products? Hmmmmm.... I guess some might, but I doubt it.... I guess once they find out they ride for a bad company they leave...

the power of the doller boy. do you think people want to ride for haro? or dk? no they dont but they pay the bills better than trendy company's

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
ns4lyfe wrote:
dotca wrote:

the power of the doller boy. do you think people want to ride for haro? or dk? no they dont but they pay the bills better than trendy company's

True, but I don't think Black Eye is paying anyone's bills... But ya gotta start somewhere I guess...

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:37 Quote
ns4lyfe wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:
ns4lyfe wrote:

True, but I don't think Black Eye is paying anyone's bills... But ya gotta start somewhere I guess...

gotta spend it to make it i guess.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:40 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
ns4lyfe wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:

gotta spend it to make it i guess.

Very True... Well I say good on Black Eye putting a decent and affordable bike, hopefully there a little durable as well... cause affordable goes out the window if your replacing it quickly!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008519
Mobile Version of Website