Hire transition extreme for mtbs in aberdeen:)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Hire transition extreme for mtbs in aberdeen:)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
hi guys, i just started this thread as i have had a larger response than i expected on the aberdeen people thread, so if you are interested in hiring transition write below, cheers Robbie:P

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
I'm interested, but do they just let in 24"/26" dirt/street bikes, or is it any form of non BMX bike? I understand that it would probably be a lot more fun on a bike specifically for this type of thing (e.g. street bike), but it's just that not everyone has one. Razz

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
matthew207 wrote:
I'm interested, but do they just let in 24"/26" dirt/street bikes, or is it any form of non BMX bike? I understand that it would probably be a lot more fun on a bike specifically for this type of thing (e.g. street bike), but it's just that not everyone has one. Razz

i believe that you can take in any bike but it would be best on a street/dirt jump bike. but i dont know for sure. i think that you can also take scooters in aswell.

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
Cool, that's great. Scooters! Eek lol

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
dude dont slag, scooters rule!!!! if we do hire it im sure gonna take my scooter inSmile

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
I can't wait to see this. Smile

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
yh i think that u can take in any bike and scooters

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
me and my mate will join, i no 2 others who have street bikes at hill head halls too
so they will prob come too. what date you planing on doing it?

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
dunno yet, i was just trying to get numbers up, so when i have a few more folk interested i will try and get a date sorted to suit most.
robbieSmile

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 15:22 Quote
moonchav06 wrote:
dunno yet, i was just trying to get numbers up, so when i have a few more folk interested i will try and get a date sorted to suit most.
robbieSmile

well im free most weekends and weekdays after 4.30 but fridays 3.30

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 2:21 Quote
wel they only hire it from 8 till 10 on saturdays and sundays so it should not be a problem for most folk. but i am still looking for more people, so get everyone you know to write on this thread and then i can get a date sorted out!!

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 3:09 Quote
ok guys, i have had 14 folk interested, so if we to do it, the best weekend could be the 28th and 29th of november, so pm me as soon as possible so i can get deffinate numbers then i will get money off you all prior to booking as i am not up for loosing £200. with 14 people it will be £14.30 each. so guys pm me to book,
cheers robbieSmile
by the way saturday is the prefered daySmile

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 3:59 Quote
nice robbs if we get 20 folk we can all chip in £10 and hire it Big Grin this will be nuts Razz

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 4:50 Quote
ok robbie im fine with that date and price it will be good letting my p2 rip it up in there tup

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 5:54 Quote
yh ill pay £20 towards it,so count me in Wink

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010863
Mobile Version of Website