Evil Revolt owners thread.

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Revolt owners thread.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 9:59 Quote
A thread for owners of Evil Revolt.

Post pics, talk tech and everything in between.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 10:01 Quote
photo

Here is mine, still a work in progress with most of my bits and pieces robbed of my old glory.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 11:17 Quote
photo

here is mine, the second one i have had, broke the first one, doh!

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
here is mine, just got it
photo

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
I would love to read an honest review about this bike,frame.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 11:55 Quote
knoxx wrote:
I would love to read an honest review about this bike,frame.

honestly, its the dogs bollocks.

build quality is great, rides like a dream, corners, jumps and takes the rough really well. had a lot of bikes and this is by far the best. there is so much adjustment in the bike, it can be altered to suit different tracks or riders with just a few bolts.

lovin it.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 12:23 Quote
Yea i have to say i love mine. I honestly do believe i am riding faster now than i did on my glory. It handles better the faster and rougher i get with it.

Knox you only need to listen to everyone who has one, i havent heard one person who owns that isnt happy with it. That has got to be saying something in itself?

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 12:37 Quote
photo

Here's mine, BOS Rare on the front, standard rc4 on the back. The ride is great, I've got it set up quite slow to make the most of the low center of gravity in the corners. I had a Glory before too which was great but this handles so much better through tech stuff.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
^nice^
Forks are next on my list, prob new boxxer teams but they will have to wait cos i am skint.
What are you guys doing to protect the rear shock? I just made a fender today out some plastic i have in the house but would like to find some thing a bit better suited to the job.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 12:58 Quote
ropeaccessryan wrote:
^nice^
Forks are next on my list, prob new boxxer teams but they will have to wait cos i am skint.
What are you guys doing to protect the rear shock? I just made a fender today out some plastic i have in the house but would like to find some thing a bit better suited to the job.

i use my shock to collect all the crap of he day, its great for mud samples!

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 13:05 Quote
Demostug, out of curiosity, where did you crack your Revolt...?

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
slipknot93dh wrote:
Demostug, out of curiosity, where did you crack your Revolt...?

didnt crack it, it was the 2 shoulder bolts at the top of the drop link on the delta thing. they had seized in the bushes and sheared, causing the frame and swingarm to crash together and dent. replaced under warrety no probs. i was in whistler and kevin at evil was great, offered me his own bike to use, or was going to send vanderham up with parts if i needed them. best customer service ever.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
Oh, cool. Just heard about one or two cracked ones, if they are true now, not sure...

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
i heard a few stories too, but i think its just the usual internet chatter. even if there has been a couple, they offer the best warrenty service ever.

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 9:09 Quote
Man, inners uplift today. Pished down all day, the tracks were like streams running down the hill but the revolt just got better and better! Everytime i hit a section a little too fast i get away with it. I know i aint that fast in the grand scale of things but this bike is bringing my riding on no end, love it!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013468
Mobile Version of Website