Call of Duty Discussion.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Call of Duty Discussion.
Author Message
Posted: Oct 9, 2016 at 22:41 Quote
Yea, not many people play the DLC on PC...or any other gamemode aside from TDM and Dom. Unless it's the daily contract, no other gamemode gets played really.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 10:56 Quote
So I played the Infinite Warfare beta.. It sucks. Not even Modern Warfare Remastered can save it for me. Looks I'll be on BF1 and Gears of War 4 all year. Fine by me.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 13:38 Quote
i wouldn't even think about trying aw. bf1 is the best cod imo but it's at the age where hackers will probably take over. It's still playable but you often get people who have infinite health and shit Frown

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 14:59 Quote
Battlefield 1 is the best CoD? Very confused

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 16:40 Quote
Don't need a new CoD yet..I'm fine with playing BO3 on PC...Might eventually get an older CoD to play on PC.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 6:36 Quote
i was really tired, i don't know what i was thinking. i mean't black ops 1 though.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 7:03 Quote
BO2 was way better than BO1 IMO. I hated the 1960's era weaponry and tech in the first game.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 14:23 Quote
seraph wrote:
BO2 was way better than BO1 IMO. I hated the 1960's era weaponry and tech in the first game.

I liked both...but played BO2 a helluva lot more..I liked them more than MW2 and 3. BO2 was my fave CoD overall on Xbox.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 23:54 Quote
I had a lot of fun in MW2 though. Running around with akimbo Vectors was like cheating.

Posted: Oct 27, 2016 at 20:37 Quote
Subscribe to me on YouTube: OS1K Unjust

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 9:41 Quote
debonis wrote:
Don't need a new CoD yet..I'm fine with playing BO3 on PC...Might eventually get an older CoD to play on PC.
This right here, you really don't need to buy Infinite Warfare man. It's really just Black Ops 3.5 but with Jon Snow and the story is written by Guy Ritchie.. Yeah. They got the writer of Snatch and Lock Stock to write a Sci-Fi war game.. I'm probably as confused as you on that one lol.

Also BO2, I really didn't like that game. Sure it was okay and it's fun at times, but man those snipers ruined it for me. I never have and I don't think I ever will understand how in the f*ck a Ballista can beat out an MP7 at like extremely close range. BO1 was fun for me, the AR class in that game is probably the best I've ever seen, most were all really good, Enfield, Commando, AUG, AK-47, FAMAS, M16 and the G11, like holy shit. Other than the FAMAS being broken as f*ck those were all amazing guns to use.

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 11:00 Quote
I just picked up Titanfall 2 so we'll see if it lives up to the hype. I didn't play the first one at all but I heard that it was enjoyable.

I hit 385 light on my Hunter in Destiny so I will be taking a break to try out T2 for a while.

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 14:45 Quote
I haven't played Destiny since the announcement of Rise Of Iron...since I only had a 360 and it wasn't coming out to it. I heard Destiny 2 is coming to PC, so I'm gonna hold off till then.

I got my character to 334 Light and I had finished...only thing I Needed was a Warlock Artifact to boost me to 335...which is 334...I also did that without the Raids. I got a 335 Ghost from Iron Banner and my 334 Artifact from Court of Oryx and my 335 Bond from Iron Banner.

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 14:46 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
debonis wrote:
Don't need a new CoD yet..I'm fine with playing BO3 on PC...Might eventually get an older CoD to play on PC.
This right here, you really don't need to buy Infinite Warfare man. It's really just Black Ops 3.5 but with Jon Snow and the story is written by Guy Ritchie.. Yeah. They got the writer of Snatch and Lock Stock to write a Sci-Fi war game.. I'm probably as confused as you on that one lol.

Also BO2, I really didn't like that game. Sure it was okay and it's fun at times, but man those snipers ruined it for me. I never have and I don't think I ever will understand how in the f*ck a Ballista can beat out an MP7 at like extremely close range. BO1 was fun for me, the AR class in that game is probably the best I've ever seen, most were all really good, Enfield, Commando, AUG, AK-47, FAMAS, M16 and the G11, like holy shit. Other than the FAMAS being broken as f*ck those were all amazing guns to use.

That's what I heard IW is basically BO3 with some tweaks...I've been fine with BO3.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/225571141109186914/45C9D8E35AF361EF0A5CBCA4C4C690B03D85F6E9/

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 16:18 Quote
debonis wrote:
I haven't played Destiny since the announcement of Rise Of Iron...since I only had a 360 and it wasn't coming out to it. I heard Destiny 2 is coming to PC, so I'm gonna hold off till then.

I got my character to 334 Light and I had finished...only thing I Needed was a Warlock Artifact to boost me to 335...which is 334...I also did that without the Raids. I got a 335 Ghost from Iron Banner and my 334 Artifact from Court of Oryx and my 335 Bond from Iron Banner.

With RoI you can get to 400 light without running any of the raids which is nice, because it's difficult to find a competant group of players to run the new Wrath of the Machine raid.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020369
Mobile Version of Website