Call of Duty Discussion.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Call of Duty Discussion.
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 16:41 Quote
seraph wrote:
debonis wrote:
Been into Destiny 2 lately....Running Raids and stuff with clanmates. Been pretty fun.

I was running raids there for a little bit before the expansions came out. But we took so long that our team mates kept leaving so we never got to kill Calus.

Now I only pop onto D2 when there's something I want that Xur is selling.

We regularly run weekly Raids and such. Last Tuesday, we completed Prestige Eater Of Worlds on the first day, we got ranked in a world's first leaderboard for it as well.

Here's a link to our Clan.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=3155424

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 16:50 Quote
I'm in a clan that's pretty active, but I'm really just in it to reap the engrams.

Posted: Jul 28, 2018 at 4:45 Quote
Any of you guys tried Fortnite? Not gonna lie, it's actually straight up replaced CoD for me haha.

Posted: Jul 28, 2018 at 8:50 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Any of you guys tried Fortnite? Not gonna lie, it's actually straight up replaced CoD for me haha.

Tried it, absolutely hated it.

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 9:27 Quote
Can't stand Battle Royale games. New Cod is gonna have it too. So done with cod.

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 16:25 Quote
debonis wrote:
Can't stand Battle Royale games. New Cod is gonna have it too. So done with cod.

Isn't "Battle Royale" just another name for Free For All?

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 16:53 Quote
Kinda. You can squad up though with friends. The play area slowly gets smaller over the course of the game while you scavenge for stuff or kill players for loot.

Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 1:27 Quote
debonis wrote:

What don't you like about them, exactly?

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 22:50 Quote
Nice game, but anyone knoe something similar to it?

Posted: May 6, 2019 at 23:16 Quote
Speaking about similar games, I suggest you to play CS GO. Global offensive is the best part of CS for me. I also played Call of duty and CS 1.6. I prefer to play through special platform https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/analytics where you can use CSGO analytics. It is convenient during playing online

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026919
Mobile Version of Website