Which street frame is the lightest

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Which street frame is the lightest
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
leeson make 24 trails bikes
as do curtis

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:07 Quote
jason222bike wrote:

I don't see him doing "trials" in that video, that looks like street with some trials moves. Still street.

or maybe its trials with some street moves Big Grin

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
Norco's aren't trials bikes...they're closer to being...garbage. That's why they sell so few. And, they're ALL 26".

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
Norco's aren't trials bikes...they're closer to being...garbage. That's why they sell so few.

oh my mistake, i can't believe i fell for it when i clicked on the trials section on the norco website. and that ryan leech must suck cause he rides one.

anyway back to the light frames, no one cares about a bike that looks like a trials bike even if the company tries to market it as street.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
bigquotesoh my mistake, i can't believe i fell for it when i clicked on the trials section on the norco website. and that ryan leech must suck cause he rides one.
You have no idea.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
climbingbubba wrote:
jason222bike wrote:
Norco's aren't trials bikes...they're closer to being...garbage. That's why they sell so few.

oh my mistake, i can't believe i fell for it when i clicked on the trials section on the norco website. and that ryan leech must suck cause he rides one.

anyway back to the light frames, no one cares about a bike that looks like a trials bike even if the company tries to market it as street.

tup

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
You guys don't seem to know what trials is.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
well to end that argument lol, im wondering how the pimp2 and trailpimp and Ns suburban are because there all in my price range to buy but wondering what one to get..., iv been reading this thread and its helped but im still stuck

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:17 Quote
on the subject of 24" street trials and posting vids
it doesn't get any better than this
Views: 10,982    Faves: 204    Comments: 53

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
I was actaully thinking of getting a moment and building it up, but i think that frame would crack if you go for a bit harder riding than street/trials.

I think I might get a samoon, or a new NS when they come out... we'll see.

How heavy is the geekhouse wormtown?

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
^phil feeney is the ultimate discipline of street.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:24 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
You have no idea.

ha ha ha, i just looked up the website and they say its a trials frame.
http://www.inspiredbicycles.com/products.php?product=1&product_page=1
Whip

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
bigquotesha ha ha, i just looked up the website and they say its a trials frame.
Norco's website also calls the manifesto a trials frame. I wouldn't call it one at ALL.

Likewise, there's no 24" trials comps...so there are no 24" dedicated trials bikes. Just super crazy street bikes that you can do anything on. lol

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
bigquotesha ha ha, i just looked up the website and they say its a trials frame.
Norco's website also calls the manifesto a trials frame. I wouldn't call it one at ALL.

Likewise, there's no 24" trials comps...so there are no 24" dedicated trials bikes. Just super crazy street bikes that you can do anything on. lol

After all, who is the real authority on trials? Some no-name internet user or a very large corporation?

Hmmm . . .

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
jason222bike wrote:

onza make proper 24" trials bikes

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014716
Mobile Version of Website