Which street frame is the lightest

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Which street frame is the lightest
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
Norco's don't have trials geometry. They're labeled as trials bikes, but are so far from being one...

to speak of this...my friend nathan SWORE by his norco evolve (05)...he came here for a day, tried my bike for an hour (GU LE), and that night he decided he wasn't going to ride the norco anymore. lol He's ordering a bike like mine in a week. hahaha.

Norco's are made by people who don't know what is demanded in a trials bike...

The inspired is closer to a trials bike. I'd still call it a street bike...because it more resembles a bmx than a trials bike really...it's somewheres in between.

bigquotesonza make proper 24" trials bikes
since when?

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
Norco's don't have trials geometry. They're labeled as trials bikes, but are so far from being one...

to speak of this...my friend nathan SWORE by his norco evolve (05)...he came here for a day, tried my bike for an hour (GU LE), and that night he decided he wasn't going to ride the norco anymore. lol He's ordering a bike like mine in a week. hahaha.

Norco's are made by people who don't know what is demanded in a trials bike...

The inspired is closer to a trials bike. I'd still call it a street bike...because it more resembles a bmx than a trials bike really...it's somewheres in between.

bigquotesonza make proper 24" trials bikes
since when?

a few years ago they started doing them

heres one i found on search

more trialsy then a street sort of thing

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
swifty17uk wrote:
on the subject of 24" street trials and posting vids
it doesn't get any better than this
Views: 10,983    Faves: 204    Comments: 53

Cna someone tell me what bike he rides? I need something of that sort (i was thinkin maybe a build up of a Reset (the dob trialsy bikes) )

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 11:11 Quote
Ah, shit, I forgot about the zoots. They didn't make them for very long...they didn't seem too popular either...

Phil feeney rides a leeson I believe...leesonbikes

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
Ah, shit, I forgot about the zoots. They didn't make them for very long...they didn't seem too popular either...

Phil feeney rides a leeson I believe...leesonbikes
correct

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 9:30 Quote
the banshee amp i belive is 4.4 lbs

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
lindenbiker wrote:
If you buy the chase frame set with the custom Van Halen paint graphics, its like $650 but its only 4.8lbs Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://video.cannondale.com/images/08/bikes/CUSA/large/8AFSDJFR_red.jpgIts the nicest graphics ive seen on a bike. I love it, if only i had $650 to spend on a frame...

...4.4lbs according to google- that's for a large Chase though from a few years back when they still had 16.75" stays instead of 15.75 like now. I bet they'd be lighter now.... especially since they don't make large chases anymore.

But you cannot get the Van Halen frame anymore because Cannondale got sued and forced to stop producing them. If you got one for $650, you got lucky, they'll be worth a lot more now due to supply vs demand because there probably aren't very many in existence.

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 22:03 Quote
trek ticket 4.2 lbs end of thread

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 22:04 Quote
alot of money too. aint it like 800 or somethin?

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 22:07 Quote
uhm canadian its 1100+ tax ya it very pricey

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 5:10 Quote
And for a frame that isn't even the lightest, doesn't that suck.

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 5:20 Quote
this one ofcourse:

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 16:02 Quote
swifty17uk wrote:
leeson make 24 trails bikes
as do curtis

Leeson will make a frame to any geo you want so it doesnt have to have 'street trials' geo, i rang Clive (the owner and builder) a couple of years ago about building a bmx frame and he was such a nice bloke, said that he would build a frame to any geo you want, post it to you and if you didnt like it he would take it back and just keep it for his collection. I really wish his waiting list hadnt been so long so i could have got one Frown

Dont know if hes still building though cos the site hasnt been updated in ages.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017527
Mobile Version of Website