YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
Have you guys seen these? SUPER cheap, since its factory direct.
I'm buying this, if nothing stop me(got the money atleast)
photo

Anybody tried last years Tues?

But if I don't like the frame, I'll get 900 bucks for the fork only! so thats like almost half of the price of the WHOLE bike! c'mon.. isn't this is just unreal?

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 2:36 Quote
Ive seen this i was intrested but i dont see how they can be so cheap. Also do they ship to the uk ?

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
oli345 wrote:
Ive seen this i was intrested but i dont see how they can be so cheap. Also do they ship to the uk ?

Well, they are factory direct, but they still seem super cheap. They send to europe, not sure about UK, you should email them if you are really interested, I guess

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 10:29 Quote
I just read some stuff on bike rader and they where converting prices into pounds so im guessing they may be shipping direct im acutly very intrested in the design of the bike has there been any reviews relased yet ?

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
oli345 wrote:
I just read some stuff on bike rader and they where converting prices into pounds so im guessing they may be shipping direct im acutly very intrested in the design of the bike has there been any reviews relased yet ?
No reviews yet Frown
The factory gets the frames(from taiwan) in start of january, so they couldn't even sell me a pre-release model..
I guess they made one demo bike for the picture and just to see if it works.

Well, I'm buying one before christmas anyway, they told me I'd get it in middle of february.

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 10:46 Quote
they have a very good website with english option.

im quite interested

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 4:56 Quote
They are cheap because they whanna sell something that the customer can buy with out spending loads of money.Nobody is waiting to buy a 4000 euro bike with the same high quality components that's found on the tuess but for 1/2 the price.

These are gonna be sold like hot cakes,they also have a carbon fiber dh lid that only cost 99 euro and is 950g!.

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 10:41 Quote
fantaman wrote:
They are cheap because they whanna sell something that the customer can buy with out spending loads of money.Nobody is waiting to buy a 4000 euro bike with the same high quality components that's found on the tuess but for 1/2 the price.

These are gonna be sold like hot cakes,they also have a carbon fiber dh lid that only cost 99 euro and is 950g!.

But the lid is freakishly ugly Big Grin Do they have it in any other graphics then sponsoree?

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 11:11 Quote
FregoS wrote:
fantaman wrote:

But the lid is freakishly ugly Big Grin Do they have it in any other graphics then sponsoree?

So does the Bell helmetsBig Grin but who cares,it protects your'e head and for 99 euro it's a bargain price.No only in the sponsor color.

Posted: Feb 12, 2011 at 7:45 Quote
Anyone here on PB ever ride the Wicked or Noton or even better own one? Seriously tempted to get one of these.

Posted: Feb 12, 2011 at 18:13 Quote
Daire wrote:
Anyone here on PB ever ride the Wicked or Noton or even better own one? Seriously tempted to get one of these.

I had a 2009 Noton
The bike is really playful. It was almost stock, i swapped the zocci 150mm to a bomber 66 180mm. Dont know the weight, but felt really light and easy to handle. Best freeride bike i have ever ridden.
photo

I know 2 dudes riding YT and they are riding hard and fast with them, one of them is factory sponsored by YT.
If you get a Noton or Tues i think you will be very pleased with the performance. Both Noton and Tues got new frame design in 2010. If your going Tues you should know that the old frame isnt suited for pure DH. So if you DH alot get the 2010/2011 frame.

Posted: Feb 13, 2011 at 2:05 Quote
kim1 wrote:
Daire wrote:

I had a 2009 Noton
The bike is really playful. It was almost stock, i swapped the zocci 150mm to a bomber 66 180mm. Dont know the weight, but felt really light and easy to handle. Best freeride bike i have ever ridden.
photo

I know 2 dudes riding YT and they are riding hard and fast with them, one of them is factory sponsored by YT.
If you get a Noton or Tues i think you will be very pleased with the performance. Both Noton and Tues got new frame design in 2010. If your going Tues you should know that the old frame isnt suited for pure DH. So if you DH alot get the 2010/2011 frame.
How is pedalling uphill on the Noton, im looking for an AM style bike at the moment that climbs as well as decends fast. The wicked, their 150mm travel bike is 30lbs according to their website which is insanely light for a 6inch bike!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012988
Mobile Version of Website