YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Author Message
Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 9:50 Quote
that-monster wrote:
Shiny-side-up wrote:

Say whatttt

Not sure what part caused confusion...

YT can go shove a cheap ass direct sales buying pleb up their arse.

They'll probably cough it up the other end and sell it as another bike.

"NO I WON'T PRICEMATCH AN S WORKS DEMO 8 WITH A YT AND NO I WON'T WARRANTY YOUR SUSPENSION, SEND IT BACK TO GERMANY."

Buy cheap, get cheap service.

Want me to bend over backwards to look after you? Buy one of our bikes which pays for my service.

I love that quote, bet you're fun to deal with. I'm happy to support YT, online retailers and my local shops. It's all good for us riders.

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 10:08 Quote
Haha I was spot on with my earlier comment.lol

But if you can't convince potential buyers with something better than this, e.g. good advice on bike spec level, sizing, service programs etc, then your a sending them directly to YT/Canyon/Etc! If I'm buying a premium brand bike in a shop I expect some premium service from qualified staff, which is unfortunately hard to find. Sounds like you have to blame it on your own and not YT....

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 10:13 Quote
DuncanUK wrote:
that-monster wrote:
Shiny-side-up wrote:

Say whatttt

Not sure what part caused confusion...

YT can go shove a cheap ass direct sales buying pleb up their arse.

They'll probably cough it up the other end and sell it as another bike.

"NO I WON'T PRICEMATCH AN S WORKS DEMO 8 WITH A YT AND NO I WON'T WARRANTY YOUR SUSPENSION, SEND IT BACK TO GERMANY."

Buy cheap, get cheap service.

Want me to bend over backwards to look after you? Buy one of our bikes which pays for my service.

I love that quote, bet you're fun to deal with. I'm happy to support YT, online retailers and my local shops. It's all good for us riders.

There's a dealer near me who gives me shit when I come in the store, doesn't follow up on the things I asked him to get (which I would pay for), yet bitches that he doesn't get my business any more. It seems entitlement isn't exclusive to just buyers.

Posted: Oct 20, 2016 at 3:11 Quote
RaySmith wrote:
demostug wrote:
RaySmith wrote:
I'm looking at getting a second hand 2015 tues cf pro, anyone had any problems and what to look for on a second hand tues ! Do the frames crack or any other nasty things?
Thanks for your help

awesome bikes, i have just sold mine to go more enduro, but the best dh bike i have ever owned. never had any issues with it, apart from bearings need looked after, but that is really just a scottish thing, lol.

my m8 is selling his atm, really good condition, couple of extras on it and a great price.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2053563/
Thanks for the info , your mates bike looks very nice but it's a long way to go and have a look ! I'm in Nottingham


the standard bearings in the tues are poop :-(. Mine lasted 2 week of alps riding and when servicing it back home they were all dead. Replaced with Enduro bearings and they are much better only 4 bearings died after 3 weeks of whis riding. Also the sealing on the lower acros headset bearing is toss. The threads on the brake boss inserts are pretty cheese and need to be carefull of not over tightening. as is the head on the rear axle retaining bolt, 6mm bolt with a depth of about 2mm if some ham fisted rider hasnt used a good allen key it could be slightly rounded.
Ace bikes though they track well and jump good, although wish I had an XL as the large s too small for me!

Posted: Oct 20, 2016 at 8:18 Quote
hairy1976 wrote:
RaySmith wrote:
demostug wrote:


awesome bikes, i have just sold mine to go more enduro, but the best dh bike i have ever owned. never had any issues with it, apart from bearings need looked after, but that is really just a scottish thing, lol.

my m8 is selling his atm, really good condition, couple of extras on it and a great price.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2053563/
Thanks for the info , your mates bike looks very nice but it's a long way to go and have a look ! I'm in Nottingham


the standard bearings in the tues are poop :-(. Mine lasted 2 week of alps riding and when servicing it back home they were all dead. Replaced with Enduro bearings and they are much better only 4 bearings died after 3 weeks of whis riding. Also the sealing on the lower acros headset bearing is toss. The threads on the brake boss inserts are pretty cheese and need to be carefull of not over tightening. as is the head on the rear axle retaining bolt, 6mm bolt with a depth of about 2mm if some ham fisted rider hasnt used a good allen key it could be slightly rounded.
Ace bikes though they track well and jump good, although wish I had an XL as the large s too small for me!
Nice one thanks for that

Posted: Oct 20, 2016 at 13:54 Quote
Anyone having brake rub issues on Sean guide brakes

Posted: Oct 21, 2016 at 1:34 Quote
What rear spring rate do you have in your tues 2.0 and what is your weight?

Posted: Oct 21, 2016 at 2:09 Quote
Hey !

Looking for a bearing kit for my Tues.
Now in stock at YT website for a pretty fair price. But shipping cost and bank charges are too expensive, that's too bad.

Any other good deal for ordering Tues bearings ?

Posted: Oct 24, 2016 at 8:42 Quote
fr33riding wrote:
What rear spring rate do you have in your tues 2.0 and what is your weight?
Don't know if this aimed at me but it's the standard it came with and I'm 12 st

Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 9:50 Quote
Thred needs more pix Guys, wanna see more of those lovely Tues's es Eek

Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
EyeJump wrote:
Thred needs more pix Guys, wanna see more of those lovely Tues's es Eek

YT Tues Rampage - Boxxer World Cup - Vivid R2C Ti coil - RaceFace SixC Cinch crank bar amp NW 34t ring - Deity Locust DM - Hope Mono 6 Moto levers - Reverse Equal Flange System DH 650B wheelset - SDG Ti seat FSA SLK post - Sram X0 DH 7spd - - NukeProof pedals - Intense lock-on grips - KMC X10SL chain - Blue Ti hardware mcgazzaforever irideforpaul

Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 10:52 Quote
Loving Shiny's Mcgazza framed Tues, stunning.
Here's my pretty much stock Tues

Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 11:10 Quote
These are all looking sweet, love the stealth black, blue and the white ones!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024980
Mobile Version of Website