YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 8:21 Quote
mamut500 wrote:
This was the case for me and 2 friends(tues al and a gt fury expert). headset loose after 1 or 2 runs, put a 2mm spacer in each bike, problem solved.

Same here - 2015 Capra CF - Hasn't come loose again, haven't given the headset a second thought since.

Posted: Mar 29, 2017 at 17:33 Quote
Hello everyone....I am advising a friend on buying a Capra CF Pro but since he is 5.9" tall (179cm) he is in between the two sizes from the recommendation chart.
He lives in Austria so plenty downhill and bike parks in mind for his style of riding.... Anyone could help, please? Beer Beer Beer

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 0:18 Quote
Large for sure.

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 6:10 Quote
Randomdeek wrote:
Cane creek

110.IS42 TALL COVER TOP
110.IS52 CONVERSION BOTTOM

They are the correct size and taper for the Tues CF so you should be able to get all the details from their spec pages.

Or can but individual standard bearings from the likes of superstar / chain reactions etc with just the sizes

So the cane creek bearings will work with the Acros headset? Do you know anywhere that sell these exact ones?

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:17 Quote
Sweet! Thank you very mucjh for the advise Beer Beer Beer Beer
struc wrote:
Get a large

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:18 Quote
Thanks mate!!! Much appreciated!!Beer Beer Beer
bobj wrote:
Large for sure.

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 11:51 Quote
Anyone replaced the e13 bottom bracket on the tues cf with something different, hope etc..
The bearings in my e13 one are shot after a few months!

Thanks!

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 12:12 Quote
MattieCoate wrote:
Anyone replaced the e13 bottom bracket on the tues cf with something different, hope etc..

Thanks!

My bearings didn't last too long, as yours.

The e13 bearings are warranted 1 year, just ask the hive after sale department and they will send you for free a replacement BB. I did that, really appreciate e13 service, one of the best out there.

#lifetimebearing

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 12:24 Quote
Groscreux wrote:
MattieCoate wrote:

Thanks!

My bearings didn't last too long, as yours.

The e13 bearings are warranted 1 year, just ask the hive after sale department and they will send you for free a replacement BB. I did that, really appreciate e13 service, one of the best out there.

#lifetimebearing

Thanks for that mate! ill have to drop them an email.
I see hope make a pf46 bottom bracket, be interesting to see if someones tried it, seems expensive though!

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 13:33 Quote
I did the Hope BB/crankset upgrade on my Tues AL but haven't got the chance to try them...yet.
As for the install, easy job. Really like the quality on Hope products.

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 at 7:02 Quote
mamut500 wrote:
I did the Hope BB/crankset upgrade on my Tues AL but haven't got the chance to try them...yet.
As for the install, easy job. Really like the quality on Hope products.

I've been thinking about the hope crankset and bb upgrade! Aslong as the bb bearings last longer than the e13 ones, I'll be upgrading!

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 at 21:43 Quote
struc wrote:
does any one know if its normal that the headset (frame)is sounding like that when you are seated and turning the bar?

My 2016 Tuse CF Pro is same problem

Please change the compression ring to aluminium(Stock made from plastic ).
I take it from canecreek headset.

Posted: Apr 2, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
thaniwat wrote:
struc wrote:
does any one know if its normal that the headset (frame)is sounding like that when you are seated and turning the bar?

My 2016 Tuse CF Pro is same problem

Please change the compression ring to aluminium(Stock made from plastic ).
I take it from canecreek headset.

Will try, tnx

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 6:40 Quote
Does anybody know where you can get new bearings for the Acros headset on carbon Tues? Or do cane creek ones work? If so do you know what the sizes are for top & bottom?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012668
Mobile Version of Website