YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:41 Quote
Hi..
fox float x2 price?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
ryderjuann wrote:
Hi..
fox float x2 price?

check you private messages, and check my profile I have the ads here on pinkbike!

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 5:02 Quote
BryanBobo wrote:
Has anyone put a coil shock on their Tues? If so, which shock and how did you like it compared to the Fox float?

I replaced the fox X2 air with an Ohlins coil recently. Still getting used to it, but posted my fasted time down some local trails do something must be right. Feels very smooth plus good mid stroke support, more so than the x2

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
think i'll regret a long 29?

6'2", ridden an xl 29 and a L 27.5. XL 29 felt good and L 27.5 felt a bit small.

currently riding a L 2012 Turner DHR so anything is gonna feel like a huge upgrade. it's far too small for me and i hated riding it today after demoing the YTs last week. felt so cramped!

other option would be a xxl 27.5, but im feeling the wagon wheels

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 14:09 Quote
Can someone please help? I’m desperate to get my float X2 shock out my Tues as it needs fixed but the bolt is stuck and won’t come out... Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 14:44 Quote
samherd wrote:
Can someone please help? I’m desperate to get my float X2 shock out my Tues as it needs fixed but the bolt is stuck and won’t come out... Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks

Did you soak it in WD? Then try to pull it out while traveling the suspension up and down in a jerking motion

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
nateisgrate wrote:
samherd wrote:

Did you soak it in WD? Then try to pull it out while traveling the suspension up and down in a jerking motion

Yeh I have soaked it in lube. I have tried that too but still no luck...

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 15:09 Quote
samherd wrote:
nateisgrate wrote:
samherd wrote:

Yeh I have soaked it in lube. I have tried that too but still no luck...

It looks like you’ve gotten it out a little bit. Is it seized to the frame or the shock mount? A hairdryer might be able to heat things up enough to expand and allow the bolt to slide out.

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
Also as you pull on the bolt rotate it with an Allen key at the same time, if you can

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 23:34 Quote
nateisgrate wrote:
Also as you pull on the bolt rotate it with an Allen key at the same time, if you can

this! plus compressing the suspension 1 or 2 mm while you pull its the key.

The bolt its already out of the threads its just stuck in the eyelet.

In happened to me the first time I wanted to take it out, then never again

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 0:41 Quote
DMdh wrote:
nateisgrate wrote:

this! plus compressing the suspension 1 or 2 mm while you pull its the key.

The bolt its already out of the threads its just stuck in the eyelet.

In happened to me the first time I wanted to take it out, then never again

I have tried pulling and rotating it with an Allen key. Ok I’ll try compressing it and see if that works. Thanks

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 2:07 Quote
Try hitting it out from the other side??

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 2:09 Quote
s351 wrote:

You can’t, the newer frames are different to the old ones. There is no bolt showing on the drive side.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 5:20 Quote
samherd wrote:
s351 wrote:

You can’t, the newer frames are different to the old ones. There is no bolt showing on the drive side.

Take the air out of the shock?
Might help relieve the pressure on the bolt.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 7:49 Quote
billbek wrote:
samherd wrote:
s351 wrote:

Take the air out of the shock?
Might help relieve the pressure on the bolt.

If he’s got the top bolt out there should be no pressure on it

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022353
Mobile Version of Website