Photo Projects every month... Anyone interested?

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
Photo Projects every month... Anyone interested?
O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
j-peters wrote:
stress

Americans... whaah!!

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
What about: Point and shoot? I think it's pretty self-explanatory...

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
this sounds like a great idea!

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
racealot wrote:
j-peters wrote:
stress

Americans... whaah!!

I got one! photograph the reason america is better then canada!

Colors leaving out the fire trucks for red and water for blue...

I was only joking canadians.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 23:08 Quote
Being that I am months away from graduating with a degree from Photography skool.. Don't worry I didn't learn anything!! However I have been overwhelmed with assignments. I think my personal favorite and most demanding was photohournalism. Telling a story. An Example: 10 photos, all have to be different but tell a peace of the same story. an example could be a bike mechanic?, 0ne pic of him wrenching, a nice portrait, the shop he owns/works at, his bike, his tool set, his dog, his g/f, him racing or riding or his lifestyle.. etc, there was 8-9 photos, but clean professional looking and camera creativity... There are endless ideas out there. but can you bring it to the table??

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 23:14 Quote
I am in as well.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
im in for sure! this sounds a lot like a site im a member of. http://www.dpchallenge.com

acutally exactly like that. i always get killed in the challenges cause half the people are pros, i encourage people to sign up to that site cause im the only action sports photographer on that site that i know of Frown

but the real reason i say that is there are ENDLESS subjects for challenges on there and we wouldnt have to spend very long setting up the next subject. and we could throw our own twist on them, bike related or not.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
im down, sounds pretty fun

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
sounds like fun, i'll try it out.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 19:24 Quote
I think there should be a designated member to figure out the monthly project. Like the person who started the thread can message a person on the thread at random and decide the project then post it on the thread.. That way we dont have to deal with us all posting an idea and trying to figure out which one we decide on

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
I think there should be a designated member to figure out the monthly project. Like the person who started the thread can message a person on the thread at random and decide the project then post it on the thread.. That way we dont have to deal with us all posting an idea and trying to figure out which one we decide on

I really like this idea, that way everyone can and should plan on being responsible at some point and time.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
blackdot wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

I really like this idea, that way everyone can and should plan on being responsible at some point and time.

yes plus it avoids the whole everyone throw a idea at once and we can fight over whats the right one...

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
Naw. I think we all throw ideas out there, and then the thread creator picks on. On a few forums I frequent, like SkatePerception, they have a whole section on the forum dedicated to assignments. There is a 89 page thread on just suggestions. Members throw out ideas, and a mod chooses one and they go from there.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
Sooo should we get this started then? Who cares what the date is. I need to pick up my camera.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016733
Mobile Version of Website