what about the sxt.

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 7:56 Quote
I am down with Rattsl.

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
marquis wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
I am down for the Demo series. 7 and 8's

what about the sxt.
More pedal friendly? If I am going big, I will go big. IMO btw, SXT's are pretty sweet.

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 8:00 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
marquis wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
I am down for the Demo series. 7 and 8's

what about the sxt.
More pedal friendly? If I am going big, I will go big. IMO btw, SXT's are pretty sweet.

did love my demo 7 but was just big for what i needed,new sxt is like demo's baby brother.

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 10:29 Quote
marquis wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
marquis wrote:

what about the sxt.

did love my demo 7 but was just big for what i needed,new sxt is like demo's baby brother.

with a napoleon complex

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 8:06 Quote
Digging up and old thread here: But it's better than starting a new one eh Razz

I'm looking for a frame to replace my 07 Stinky... I want something similar, in that I wanna be able to hit the DH but also pull a sick X-Up on the jumps... Razz

My only problem is money... I cant afford a frame from Tesco atm let alone a £3000 frame on a cane creek.
So if there's any frames you guys can think of then throw it out there. I'm not after anything "up-to-date" either. Just anything that's still new online. Doesnt matter about year...

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 8:26 Quote
haroman666 wrote:
Digging up and old thread here: But it's better than starting a new one eh Razz

I'm looking for a frame to replace my 07 Stinky... I want something similar, in that I wanna be able to hit the DH but also pull a sick X-Up on the jumps... Razz

My only problem is money... I cant afford a frame from Tesco atm let alone a £3000 frame on a cane creek.
So if there's any frames you guys can think of then throw it out there. I'm not after anything "up-to-date" either. Just anything that's still new online. Doesnt matter about year...

Budget and stick with the stinky until until you have more.

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 8:31 Quote
[Quote="marquis"]
haroman666 wrote:
Digging up and old thread here... *snip*Quote]

Budget and stick with the stinky until until you have more.
Frame bearings are shot and easyjet managed to dent the down-tube coming back from Les Gets last week.
To be honest its hard for me to call myself a mountain biker all year round cause the only time I ride is when I go to resorts on the summer. I hate living in Cambridge Frown So I guess looking for a swish new frame isn't great but i'm far from "All the gear, no idea".
With a new frame I intend on riding a whole lot more. I would be out on the smashed Stinky atm but I smashed my shoulder up in france...
I'm gonna save my money for a new frame but I'm just doing some early research etc to get an idea of what I want.

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 8:34 Quote
Your looking at around 1500 plus for a frame,maybe look at the new kona line ?

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 8:38 Quote
marquis wrote:
Must say I was impressed with the look of the Operator frame but I would like to try a new manufacturer, just to build up a versatility in my riding and just try something completely different.
I've always loved the look of Commencal's... But a bit pricey methinks Razz

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 8:48 Quote
haroman666 wrote:
marquis wrote:
Must say I was impressed with the look of the Operator frame but I would like to try a new manufacturer, just to build up a versatility in my riding and just try something completely different.
I've always loved the look of Commencal's... But a bit pricey methinks Razz

Same as transiton unless you go for the blindside.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034266
Mobile Version of Website