P.O.D. Worthy

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
P.O.D. Worthy
Previous Page |
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 21:48 Quote
Welcome to the new and improved thread. PM me for access. If you're a first time applicant you'll need to send me a P.O.D. worthy picture, with 20 or less favorites. If I feel you're wasting mine and the thread's time, you will not receive a reply.

#USERS Sherbet, PBPphotog, Mazekwon, j-peters, sorbet, ian-hill, mustmoto, radatabs, motostu93, dotca, daaneel, easy-as-123, rootsrock, ,ridinfree0freeridin, bikertrash, sam-davies, Trailboss-Dan, c-bernier, b3nn, fireman, odin333, iggz, coralcorn, wildbrian, butters88, BigRidah, snickkers, jake-rohan, dave-m, andyridesbikes, snaple, konacowboy
#USERS

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
Sweet! To start this off, some good ideas.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 22:07 Quote
i was really feelin this one.... super unique

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:38 Quote
Thanks for doing this that has thread was shot.
Sterling is a f*cking photographic genius

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:41 Quote
Ian-Hill wrote:
i was really feelin this one.... super unique

It looks a little over edited, and I think if it was tack sharp it would look way nicer.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 9:52 Quote
haha I like it... 100% sure you won't find it on the main page unless it is in a story.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 10:42 Quote
i like that last picture but it can't be appreciated unless it is opened up there is something dynamic about it. but yeah it will never be POD

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
i think the second one was the best

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 11:33 Quote
I am undecided about the first one... but the second and the third one don't do anything for me.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
first one i like it is a little processed but it works imo

Second one not at all? why not? i think considering what the photographer had he did a great job

i like the third one cause it is a pro racer off the beaten path, making his own line, like real men do.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
I think if he pulled back a bit it would of gave the image some depth and really showed off that pocket. For me it just looks like someone with a point and shoot and no photographic style shot this. I am not saying that this photographer is bad, I just don't like this image.

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.055851
Mobile Version of Website