Spank Tweet Tweet Build - Problem!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Spank Tweet Tweet Build - Problem!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 9:04 Quote
Hello, I have just finished my spank build but ive had to bodge the bottom bracket, its a FireEye Crankset with a spider at the moment with a 32t ring, external bottom bracket... my problem is as the shells 73mm I only need to run a spacer on the drive side but if I do this the chain ring RUBS on the frame which I didnt want to do, so I put in an extra spacer each side and basically currently running the bottom bracket incorrectly...

I was after some advice on what crank setup to go with, as I have only used a 32t before with a spider, im a recently converted single speed rider ! Smile

photo

Help Frown

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
I'm having the same problem with gravity gap cranks on mine... any help?

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 14:10 Quote
lawl wrote:
Hello, I have just finished my spank build but ive had to bodge the bottom bracket, its a FireEye Crankset with a spider at the moment with a 32t ring, external bottom bracket... my problem is as the shells 73mm I only need to run a spacer on the drive side but if I do this the chain ring RUBS on the frame which I didnt want to do, so I put in an extra spacer each side and basically currently running the bottom bracket incorrectly...

I was after some advice on what crank setup to go with, as I have only used a 32t before with a spider, im a recently converted single speed rider ! Smile

photo

Help Frown

an extra spacer on the bb isn't going to hurt anything. that's why they include them with the crankset.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011103
Mobile Version of Website