Show off your Norco!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show off your Norco!
Posted: May 13, 2019 at 8:32 Quote

Still loving my Norco Sight... it rips!

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 16:13 Quote
My Fluid FS 4. Threw some zee brakes on and gonna ride these shocks hard till they blow up. Now just experimenting with new decals.

photo

O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
Does anyone have a latest generation Range? Can I ask you to measure the width of the top tube? I know it tapers a bit. Maybe the widest point and the narrowest point? Thanks!

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
smike wrote:
Does anyone have a latest generation Range? Can I ask you to measure the width of the top tube? I know it tapers a bit. Maybe the widest point and the narrowest point? Thanks!

I have one and can measure it tonight. You're talking about the horizontal dimensions at the front and back end?

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 12:35 Quote
The-Foiling-Optimist wrote:
smike wrote:

I have one and can measure it tonight. You're talking about the horizontal dimensions at the front and back end?

Yes please! Just a ballpark idea. The widest point and the narrowest point. Thank you!

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 19:16 Quote
smike wrote:
The-Foiling-Optimist wrote:
smike wrote:

Yes please! Just a ballpark idea. The widest point and the narrowest point. Thank you!

55mm at the front and 40mm just before the seat tube. It narrows a but into the seat tube but it's 40mm at the end of the straight section. This is the carbon frame.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 22:40 Quote
Thank you so much!

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 12:19 Quote
Norco Range 2018

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 2:05 Quote
Hello
does anybody knows what is the max seatpost insertion in a 2018 alu Range and 2018 alu Sight, both 27,5 and both MEDIUM size..
I found good offers on both frames, and I guess I like both frames but I would like to use my 150mm dropper and I wonder if the 2018 27,5 frames have a seat tube that prevents the post to go all way down. From the pics of medium frame I found online, it looks like a 150mm Reverb ( 440mm total) would go all down enough inside the seat tube ..but maybe not..
thank you so much for you help

Posted: Oct 28, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
luca19721 wrote:
Hello
does anybody knows what is the max seatpost insertion in a 2018 alu Range and 2018 alu Sight, both 27,5 and both MEDIUM size..
I found good offers on both frames, and I guess I like both frames but I would like to use my 150mm dropper and I wonder if the 2018 27,5 frames have a seat tube that prevents the post to go all way down. From the pics of medium frame I found online, it looks like a 150mm Reverb ( 440mm total) would go all down enough inside the seat tube ..but maybe not..
thank you so much for you help

It depends on the dropper, but most 150s will fit those frames flushed no problems. I have 2018 range on a size small and I can flush seat a Fox Transfer 150mm

I am sure you can easily do that on a size M

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2019 at 8:47 Quote
Norco Torrent HT 1 DVO Diamond Fork Spank Oozy 395 Maxxis Minion 2.8 Raceface Aeffect SL 170mm Sram Level T 180 160

Hey guys, last night someone stole my amazing Norco Torrent (and 2 trials bikes) out from my apartment's basement locker halls in Kamloops BC. I know this is not a stolen bike forum, but I just wanted to show it off one last time Cry It was such a nice bike to ride!
If you see a Brown 29er DVO fork on a sketchy bike in your local hood, please let me know. Really Mad

Posted: Oct 28, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
I didn't know you Canadians even had crime??

Posted: Oct 28, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
jubs17 wrote:
Norco Torrent HT 1 DVO Diamond Fork Spank Oozy 395 Maxxis Minion 2.8 Raceface Aeffect SL 170mm Sram Level T 180 160

Hey guys, last night someone stole my amazing Norco Torrent (and 2 trials bikes) out from my apartment's basement locker halls in Kamloops BC. I know this is not a stolen bike forum, but I just wanted to show it off one last time Cry It was such a nice bike to ride!
If you see a Brown 29er DVO fork on a sketchy bike in your local hood, please let me know. Really Mad

S.O.B'S!!

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 15:35 Quote
Wife had a few choice words when she found my new bike in the office...

2019 Norco Sight A2

Think my wife will mind if I turn our home office into a bike storage room? No?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016969
Mobile Version of Website