Show off your Norco!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show off your Norco!
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 24, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
My coworker bought that same bike early this season. He loves it! He's made some changes (like gripshift, wtf) but they're just personal preference ones. It seems like a great bike to shred the trails but also the bike park occasionally. tup

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 at 2:16 Quote
New member of the Norco club...

Norco Sight A3 29

Rear shock is not cutting it for me at the moment, heavily considering swapping it with a coil shock. Any Sight owners here who have done this have any insights? Cheers

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 at 19:59 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
New member of the Norco club...

Norco Sight A3 29

Rear shock is not cutting it for me at the moment, heavily considering swapping it with a coil shock. Any Sight owners here who have done this have any insights? Cheers

Nice ride!, what don't you like about the shock?

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 1:36 Quote
goytay wrote:

Cheers dude, a bit of a departure from my 26" hardtail...

It feels like it just blows through its travel, can't feel any mid-stroke support at all. I've opened the can up and it already has 3 volume tokens in there. Currently got it at 200psi to achieve 30% sag. Have altered the pressure to get 25% but it feels like it loses sensitivity/suppleness once I start pumping more air in.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 22:21 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
goytay wrote:

Cheers dude, a bit of a departure from my 26" hardtail...

It feels like it just blows through its travel, can't feel any mid-stroke support at all. I've opened the can up and it already has 3 volume tokens in there. Currently got it at 200psi to achieve 30% sag. Have altered the pressure to get 25% but it feels like it loses sensitivity/suppleness once I start pumping more air in.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Hey, No, don't think your doing something wrong, my sons Sight also has the same shock, and has the same issue. i would recommend a coil, the platform really needs it. If thats in your budget, you could try a Megneg upgrade kit.

https://www.sram.com/en/rockshox/models/ss-upk-mgn-a1

Cheers

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006756
Mobile Version of Website