Favorite Thing About AM Riding

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Favorite Thing About AM Riding
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 at 17:44 Quote
endura clickfast 6 panel are really comfy and padded arse were it matters , or you can get the humvee for a extra 20 quid which is a liner short and a baggy one realy bargain comfy and good value as well i would reccomend

Posted: Dec 31, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
I just wear under armour compression shorts or I got a pair of 661 compression shorts. But of course they belong under shorts...I don't go out in underwear.

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 2:54 Quote
i just wear jeans, gloves (sometimes) and a t shirt. i see no point in all this fancy riding gear when im comfortable in it and these jeans dont really tear easy so im not really going to cut my legs up. the only time i wear more protective gear (shin pads and goggles) is when i go freeriding

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 4:46 Quote
yer u aint ment to wear anything under undershorts

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 22:03 Quote
I love smokin fools wearing spandex and tight jerseys going uphill and having them glare at you when they finally get to the top. Then destroying them on the descent. I'm wih tyler2 and yo13bo as long as you are comfortable you're good to go, no need to show off your genitalia to have fun.

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 22:08 Quote
Tyler2 wrote:
I like getting dead tired on all day rides

I also like taking my 40lb bike and going faster uphill and downhill faster then the ignorant lycra wearing xc geeks. Not saying everyone who wears lycra is a jerk, but the typical lycra wearer's in my area tend to be snobs.

theres no better feeling than being on a 50 pound dh bike and outriding somebody on a top of the line xc/am bike and their sponsored and race, apparently i could do good racing xc but i dont get the adrenaline that i get from pinning a dh trail

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 22:11 Quote
layflow26 wrote:
I love smokin fools wearing spandex and tight jerseys going uphill and having them glare at you when they finally get to the top. Then destroying them on the descent. I'm wih tyler2 and yo13bo as long as you are comfortable you're good to go, no need to show off your genitalia to have fun.
tup its the skill that counts. i have a singlespeed rig so im slow going up but then i bomb down, then on the uphill the other riders stare at me like im a madman for doing whips and tables off anything i can find on the way down

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 22:25 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
layflow26 wrote:
tup its the skill that counts. i have a singlespeed rig so im slow going up but then i bomb down, then on the uphill the other riders stare at me like im a madman for doing whips and tables off anything i can find on the way down
Props for the single speed man.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014105
Mobile Version of Website