Duthie Hill

PB Forum :: USA - West
Duthie Hill
Posted: Jun 7, 2011 at 9:37 Quote
I came down to duthie for the first time this past weekend. What a great place to dust off the cobwebs. Evergreen alliance and dirt corp you have done a great job taking advantage of the natural terrain and making very flowy lines. May not be the longest trails or biggest features but a great place to do sum skill building.

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 19:13 Quote
hey n00b here, wants to make a go of it. dont know if my riding is up to par but ill take the punishment. i havnt made it over there yet due to living in sultan. When and where?

Posted: Jun 8, 2011 at 21:20 Quote
newdh4me wrote:
hey n00b here, wants to make a go of it. dont know if my riding is up to par but ill take the punishment. i havnt made it over there yet due to living in sultan. When and where?

I ride there quite a bit. I'm from Monroe. You are welcome to hitch a ride sometime.

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 6:49 Quote
sweet well i want to go this weekend and get my virgin ride out of the way. i may be bringin my buddy and girlfriend... they wont be riding the hits.

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 9:21 Quote
newdh4me wrote:
sweet well i want to go this weekend and get my virgin ride out of the way. i may be bringin my buddy and girlfriend... they wont be riding the hits.

this saturday is the one year anniversary of duthie, it is suppost to be packed

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 at 15:42 Quote
Hey All, Duthie will be closed all day on Sat June 18 for the Evergreen Kids Dirt-Fest race/event. Sign up if you haven't already. Info here: http://evergreenmtb.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=9177. The course uses the road, clearing and all of the XC trails, as well as a jump jam and demo on some of the FR trails... so the whole park is closed until 5pm.

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 at 15:58 Quote
I5-Troll wrote:
Hey All, Duthie will be closed all day on Sat June 18 for the Evergreen Kids Dirt-Fest race/event. Sign up if you haven't already. Info here: http://evergreenmtb.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=9177. The course uses the road, clearing and all of the XC trails, as well as a jump jam and demo on some of the FR trails... so the whole park is closed until 5pm.
sweet. i can't wait , can i, as a kid, participate in the jump jam and demo? just wondering

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 at 12:42 Quote
any word if the dual coarse is open? I want to smack my bro inlay around... you know, humble him a bit

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 at 13:39 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
any word if the dual coarse is open? I want to smack my bro inlay around... you know, humble him a bit
Its open and sweet
Ride it

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 at 15:20 Quote
Nice!!! Mid week ride for then..

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 14:38 Quote
everytime i go the ds course is blocked off whats up with that? i mean i know its not finished

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
ianz2 wrote:
everytime i go the ds course is blocked off whats up with that? i mean i know its not finished
Which one?
Dirt Corp or dwb?
Because I just hit dwb Saturday
When was it blocked off?
And dirt corps isn't ridavle yet

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 16:35 Quote
yeah its probably the dirt corps then im talking about the duel slalom course next to 2hi and the rythem sections

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 16:48 Quote
ianz2 wrote:
yeah its probably the dirt corps then im talking about the duel slalom course next to 2hi and the rythem sections
yep, that needs a lot of work before it is ready to ride, only the part you can see is ridable, everything else is loose and not built yet

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 16:55 Quote
o alright because earlier that guy asked about the duel course and i thought thats what you meant my bad! that is going to be soooo fun

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031869
Mobile Version of Website