Duthie Hill

PB Forum :: USA - West
Duthie Hill
O+
Posted: May 16, 2012 at 20:05 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
dh time trails. We have some fun tracks planned out that require minimal pedaling. We ran some of the tracks last week and they are super fast and fun.
Part of it is dual slalom, right?

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 20:07 Quote
byubound wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
dh time trails. We have some fun tracks planned out that require minimal pedaling. We ran some of the tracks last week and they are super fast and fun.
If deuces isn't ready to be raced I can talk with Matt and good times can be had on BCDC. Let me know if you need help with anything as far as the races go and I can help

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 21:57 Quote
nope. First track is most likey boot camp to step it up or boot camp to the moving on switch backs but backwards (so its all dh) then the top part of brave heart.

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 21:58 Quote
juniorpnwdh wrote:
byubound wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
If deuces isn't ready to be raced I can talk with Matt and good times can be had on BCDC. Let me know if you need help with anything as far as the races go and I can help
Simon already got it all ironed out. Just need to spread the word and make this event HUGE! Support your local trails by coming out and racing.

O+
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 6:47 Quote
I will be racing on my hardtail haha

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 8:52 Quote
thats the perfect bike for this series. Its easy courses to ride but hard to ride at high speeds.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 14:12 Quote
Hey everyone, im going to be hopefully going to duthie hill in early june with my DH bike, I was just wondering what trails you would reccommend. I would prefer something fast and flowy with jumps. thanks

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 14:36 Quote
Just find your way into the flowpark area and you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 20:43 Quote
Ok so the race is THIS week. You can sign up here: http://fluidride.com/duthie-dh-races/ The link also has all the info on the series. There is the open class and the Pro/Cash class. It's gona be a great time. Spread the word on PB and facebook. Lets make this a huge turn out! See you all there! tup

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 22:15 Quote
I'm new getting into biking. I will be riding mostly at duthie. I found a pretty good deal on a dirt jumper hardtail thats custom. Would that be an alright type of bike for duthie?

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 22:17 Quote
J-Dubb wrote:
I'm new getting into biking. I will be riding mostly at duthie. I found a pretty good deal on a dirt jumper hardtail thats custom. Would that be an alright type of bike for duthie?

Perfect!

Posted: Jun 2, 2012 at 18:10 Quote
A 8in dh bike is way too over kill for most of the fun terrain. a nice 4-5 all mountain slopestlye/ dj is what you need.something with a steeper headtube all the jumps are too steep for the slack dh bikes
J-Dubb wrote:

Posted: Jun 3, 2012 at 22:33 Quote
Anyone pick up a POC elbow pad? One of mine fell out of my truck in the main Duthie parking lot tonight (sunday 6/3 ~730pm)

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 22:24 Quote
I'm headed out to duthie tomorrow around 11 anyone gonna be around

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012099
Mobile Version of Website