What shall i upgrade for my giant stp1

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What shall i upgrade for my giant stp1
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 11:41 Quote
hi i want to know what i should upgrade on my giant stp. ive had it for about a month
photo

Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
forkage and crankage lol

Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
i would say forks and maybe hydro brakes, more braking power

Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
Since you've had it a month. I would say no. tup Wait until something breaks and then replace it. Big Grin

Edit: lol i was just on your profile randomly looking at your bike. I like your POD Smile

Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
thanks Dalmando
i was thinking of getting 2 spank subrosa wheels on hope pro 2 hubs (black) with a black argyle in the future?

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
single speed that bad boy

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 4:26 Quote
what forks and brakes does yours have?

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 4:29 Quote
appallingbook66 wrote:
thanks Dalmando
i was thinking of getting 2 spank subrosa wheels on hope pro 2 hubs (black) with a black argyle in the future?

+1 with the argyle. my mate has a 302 on his stp, and it runs mega nice. I've been running argyles for just less than a year and they're brilliant. I've also got pro 2's and they're pretty pimp too Pimp

I also happen to be selling my black argyle, if your interested message me Wink

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 1:32 Quote
stomper wrote:
they have rst luanch forks and Hayes MX 4 Mechanical Disc brakes

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 2:54 Quote
appallingbook66 wrote:
stomper wrote:

i say go for an argyle 318, juicy 3's (cheap and all the power you need for djs), and single speed. other than that, just ride it until things break. actually the only improvements i think you should make would be the fork. then wait till things break. It sucks upgraded parts only to have others fail the next ride (this happened to me last week on my big bike). how are you liking your stp so far? i love mine

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 6:13 Quote
klopp wrote:
appallingbook66 wrote:
stomper wrote:

i say go for an argyle 318, juicy 3's (cheap and all the power you need for djs), and single speed. other than that, just ride it until things break. actually the only improvements i think you should make would be the fork. then wait till things break. It sucks upgraded parts only to have others fail the next ride (this happened to me last week on my big bike). how are you liking your stp so far? i love mine
i love it it is the best bike i have riden! :p

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 6:16 Quote
Dalmando wrote:
Since you've had it a month. I would say no. tup Wait until something breaks and then replace it. Big Grin

Edit: lol i was just on your profile randomly looking at your bike. I like your POD Smile

what he said.

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 9:05 Quote
appallingbook66 wrote:
klopp wrote:
appallingbook66 wrote:

i love it it is the best bike i have riden! :p
naww

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
It may be the best bike HE has ridden. It may be the only bike he has ridden aswell. Opinions are what the person thinks.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015421
Mobile Version of Website