What are the worst movies you ever have seen

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
What are the worst movies you ever have seen
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 15:25 Quote
What are the worst movies you ever have seen so far?

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 0:51 Quote
2012, man that movie sucked ass.

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 7:00 Quote
Mega shark vs Giant Octopuss i never seen such a crap in my entire life,bad actors,very crappy story line and all arround fake.A shark taking down a airplane from 2000m'slol lol Thumbs Down . and eating a part of the high way on the Golden Gate bridgelol lol .

Dragonball Evolution is a epic fail arround the dragonball series,what the hell are they thinking.This movies sucks ass and i left the building after 15min watching,story line is not alright,characters doesn't fit the movie,bad special effect and allot of bullshit.This movie is a joke and as huge DB fan im realy dissapointed and the movie head cost $100 millionlol lol lol .I better stick to the marvel comics after seeing this crap.

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 18:56 Quote
Sex in the City. Total shit. It was the only thing on... I swear...

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 5:33 Quote
Jaws 2 was on TV last night. Definitely not worth staying up til 1am for!

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:54 Quote
Anything movie with the title _________Movie, such as Epic Movie, or Disaster Movie. Not even remotely funny. So bad.

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 20:44 Quote
drag me to hell was the dumbest and worst movie I have ever seen their was no point

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Mega shark vs Giant Octopuss i never seen such a crap in my entire life,bad actors,very crappy story line and all arround fake.A shark taking down a airplane from 2000m'slol lol Thumbs Down . and eating a part of the high way on the Golden Gate bridgelol lol .

Dragonball Evolution is a epic fail arround the dragonball series,what the hell are they thinking.This movies sucks ass and i left the building after 15min watching,story line is not alright,characters doesn't fit the movie,bad special effect and allot of bullshit.This movie is a joke and as huge DB fan im realy dissapointed and the movie head cost $100 millionlol lol lol .I better stick to the marvel comics after seeing this crap.

MEGASHARK VS GIANT OCTOPUS f*ckING PWNS!!!!

Anyway titanic fails as a movie also trick or treat sucked balls.

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
That's pretty much the stupidest thing iv overseen..... The plane gets knocked out of the air at 300mph, and somehow stays in one piece? Im not even going to mention the shark.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 10:21 Quote
Man but what abou when debbie gibson goes "some kind of giant squid?"
and the other 2 are like "OCTOPUS!" classicSmile

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 15:42 Quote
"The Box" was a huge disappointment.

Posted: May 23, 2010 at 22:58 Quote
This right here is hands down the WORST movie I have ever seen. It is so unbelievably bad that it's GOOD.

Posted: Jun 9, 2010 at 22:28 Quote
inglorious bastards, norbit

Posted: Jul 2, 2010 at 0:41 Quote
xremcox wrote:
2012, man that movie sucked ass.

yes!! That movie was such bullshit.... Haha, I tried to enjoy it.... I mean, come on!! The final line in the movie was "no more pull ups?" are you serious?!?!?

Posted: Jul 2, 2010 at 0:43 Quote
lightsout wrote:
inglorious bastards, norbit

I mean, it was no pulp fiction... But I kinda liked inglorious bastards...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014209
Mobile Version of Website