Canada olympic park 2010

PB Forum :: Downhill
Canada olympic park 2010
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 at 10:45 Quote
Damn, I will be in Mexico. Really wanted to catch this one.

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 at 15:23 Quote
get doug what time is does 4X start? id like to do both races. and is there a discount on the second race if i enter one of them?

Posted: Sep 21, 2010 at 16:50 Quote
session416 wrote:
get doug what time is does 4X start? id like to do both races. and is there a discount on the second race if i enter one of them?
photo

Posted: Sep 25, 2010 at 17:53 Quote
Pictures from the Air DH are here.

Posted: Sep 26, 2010 at 18:41 Quote
With all due respect to random people, That was probably the most anticlimactic season ender bender to date. Honestly, the safari race was fine and dandy. But what about the dirt jump jam? Did that not happen because there was not a legitimate jump at c.o.p. worth tricking. Was the wind too bad. What about the random contests at the bottom of the hill and the lesser known dj's with iconic sounding names. I did not see any of this. In 2007 (The pinnacle of c.o.p. awesomeness) there was tons of events going on. I appreciate the community that built the DH and the 4x. Those were the two best runs this year, without those runs c.o.p. would be nothing. Since 08 I was expecting further development of runs. I would gladly spend hours building lips of jumps on safari, any jumps for that matter. This whole "liability" business takes most of the fun out of riding and building. It seems c.o.p.'s height was from 04-07. Now it seems to be a commercial cash grab for getting kids in camps. I doubt I will get a season pass next year (I would gladly build jumps however)...Also, What happened to the field at the top of the hill? I remember when there were horses walking around. Is it another housing development?

Posted: Sep 26, 2010 at 18:44 Quote
unoriginalusernameirony wrote:
With all due respect to random people, That was probably the most anticlimactic season ender bender to date. Honestly, the safari race was fine and dandy. But what about the dirt jump jam? Did that not happen because there was not a legitimate jump at c.o.p. worth tricking. Was the wind too bad. What about the random contests at the bottom of the hill and the lesser known dj's with iconic sounding names. I did not see any of this. In 2007 (The pinnacle of c.o.p. awesomeness) there was tons of events going on. I appreciate the community that built the DH and the 4x. Those were the two best runs this year, without those runs c.o.p. would be nothing. Since 08 I was expecting further development of runs. I would gladly spend hours building lips of jumps on safari, any jumps for that matter. This whole "liability" business takes most of the fun out of riding and building. It seems c.o.p.'s height was from 04-07. Now it seems to be a commercial cash grab for getting kids in camps. I doubt I will get a season pass next year (I would gladly build jumps however)...Also, What happened to the field at the top of the hill? I remember when there were horses walking around. Is it another housing development?
please build up the jumps on sufari I went there the first tiem this year most of the jumps sucked and cop sucked peroid I like my trails beter they suck ass

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
Please try to keep it legible.

Posted: Sep 26, 2010 at 21:49 Quote
[/Quote]please build up the jumps on sufari I went there the first tiem this year most of the jumps sucked and cop sucked peroid I like my trails beter they suck ass[/Quote]

are you 5? how about constructive criticism instead of "sucks ass"? do you actually want people to take you seriously? Facepalm

Posted: Oct 1, 2010 at 13:23 Quote
expat wrote:
please build up the jumps on sufari I went there the first tiem this year most of the jumps sucked and cop sucked peroid I like my trails beter they suck ass[/Quote]

are you 5? how about constructive criticism instead of "sucks ass"? do you actually want people to take you seriously? Facepalm [/Quote] stfu I dont like speling and its all f*cked up because my dog was being a dum f*ck

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 at 13:34 Quote
j196179001 wrote:
expat wrote:
please build up the jumps on sufari I went there the first tiem this year most of the jumps sucked and cop sucked peroid I like my trails beter they suck ass

are you 5? how about constructive criticism instead of "sucks ass"? do you actually want people to take you seriously? Facepalm [/Quote] stfu I dont like speling and its all f*cked up because my dog was being a dum f*ck[/Quote]
Putting together a worthwhile thought involves...thinking, Not so much spelling. So, is anyone buying a seasons next year. I greatly doubt I will.

Posted: Oct 1, 2010 at 13:37 Quote
young-pete wrote:
j196179001 wrote:
expat wrote:

are you 5? how about constructive criticism instead of "sucks ass"? do you actually want people to take you seriously? Facepalm
stfu I dont like speling and its all f*cked up because my dog was being a dum f*ck[/Quote]
Putting together a worthwhile thought involves...thinking, Not so much spelling. So, is anyone buying a seasons next year. I greatly doubt I will.[/Quote] same

Posted: Oct 1, 2010 at 15:18 Quote
j196179001 wrote:
young-pete wrote:
j196179001 wrote:

stfu I dont like speling and its all f*cked up because my dog was being a dum f*ck
Putting together a worthwhile thought involves...thinking, Not so much spelling. So, is anyone buying a seasons next year. I greatly doubt I will.[/Quote] same[/Quote]

If I am living here I will. I like how nobody understands how good we actually have it at cop, although it isn't the best riding we still have the only in city MTB park. If you wanna make a difference make your opinions known and give it support don't shun it and complain.

We wouldn't have moose mtn if nobody was going to make their opinion heard. So if you want cop to get better give some input to the people who can make a difference not just bitching via pinkbike.

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 at 15:48 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
j196179001 wrote:
young-pete wrote:

stfu I dont like speling and its all f*cked up because my dog was being a dum f*ck
Putting together a worthwhile thought involves...thinking, Not so much spelling. So, is anyone buying a seasons next year. I greatly doubt I will.
same[/Quote]

If I am living here I will. I like how nobody understands how good we actually have it at cop, although it isn't the best riding we still have the only in city MTB park. If you wanna make a difference make your opinions known and give it support don't shun it and complain.

We wouldn't have moose mtn if nobody was going to make their opinion heard. So if you want cop to get better give some input to the people who can make a difference not just bitching via pinkbike.[/Quote]
I agree completely and have tons of support for the local riding scene, I still ride and appreciate COP, but I did not go to COP enough times this year to justify the cost of a seasons pass. I don't know how this was interpreted as bitching as I am not trying to beef with anyone. Any other opinions.

Posted: Oct 1, 2010 at 17:56 Quote
j196179001 wrote:
expat wrote:

are you 5? how about constructive criticism instead of "sucks ass"? do you actually want people to take you seriously? Facepalm [/Quote] stfu I dont like speling and its all f*cked up because my dog was being a dum f*ck[/Quote]

Facepalm

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013194
Mobile Version of Website