PC Gamers report in!

Author Message
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:18 Quote
Salute to the PC gamers!

Fallout 3 is sick, even after 4 play throughs Big Grin .

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:24 Quote
aye tis a good game bloody long though

graphics look a bit ... square though. new vegas is gonna be the same bring on number 4 with new engine

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:27 Quote
I need to get my hands on some of these games, im tired of modern warfare 2. My only concern is how they all run on my PC

Im also getting cheesed off at how everyone has superior specs to me for the same price Wink

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
www.cyberpowersystems.co.uk

job sorted mate Smile

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
too late for me now :/ haha but thanks

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
next pc though eh Razz

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
jayandgt wrote:
next pc though eh Razz

Yeah although i would just be trying to keep my current one up to date, im always stuck for cash haha. That website, i could only find pre built systems? Is that it yeah?

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
yea there pre built .. but good value you wont find elsewhere

try ebuyer.com

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
Fair enough, and im not really in the market for any pc parts at the moment Smile I ended up ordering them through my local PC shop anyway with easy warranty, support etc in mind if i needed it Razz

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 16:00 Quote
jayandgt wrote:
www.cyberpowersystems.co.uk

job sorted mate Smile
POST OF THE DAY
but when you put a 100 quid OS on top of any build it makes you cringe.

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 16:03 Quote
jayandgt wrote:
aye tis a good game bloody long though

graphics look a bit ... square though. new vegas is gonna be the same bring on number 4 with new engine

Yeah New Vegas will be insane. Also, Bethesda should bring out another TES game.

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 2:33 Quote
crashin wrote:
jayandgt wrote:
aye tis a good game bloody long though

graphics look a bit ... square though. new vegas is gonna be the same bring on number 4 with new engine

Yeah New Vegas will be insane. Also, Bethesda should bring out another TES game.
It's more than likely. But only after they've finished with awful ME, and once New Vegas is complete + expansions. So expect it in 50 years time. Razz

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 4:33 Quote
I'll be waiting Razz .

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 7:04 Quote
I DL windows xp like 5 years ago or w/e
Anyone else done the same thing and got a voice message everytime you turn on and shut down?
It goes like this:

'Welcome to the virtual command environment, I'm the AI that will be assisting you.'
I laugh everytime. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 17, 2010 at 8:15 Quote
frank-dave wrote:
I DL windows xp like 5 years ago or w/e
Anyone else done the same thing and got a voice message everytime you turn on and shut down?
It goes like this:

'Welcome to the virtual command environment, I'm the AI that will be assisting you.'
I laugh everytime. Big Grin
You can change what the on/off sounds are
I used to have a gollum one and another that said my name


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022488
Mobile Version of Website