PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Too big?
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 22:31 Quote
that seems really long im 5'10 and im set on 20.6 to 20.75 feels perfect

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 5:30 Quote
i'm 5'10 - 5'11 and a 20.6 hurts my back and i hit my knee's off the stem a lot

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 9:40 Quote
if your hitting your knees on our stem and your 5'11 your not riding right huh as far as your back goes taller less wide bars would help

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
if your hitting your knees on our stem and your 5'11 your not riding right huh as far as your back goes taller less wide bars would help

Not necessarily, just because someone is the same height as you does not mean they are proportioned the same as you. People can have longer or shorter legs which would easily explain why he doesn't have the proper clearance for a frame size that you find comfortable.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
mitch133 wrote:

Not necessarily, just because someone is the same height as you does not mean they are proportioned the same as you. People can have longer or shorter legs which would easily explain why he doesn't have the proper clearance for a frame size that you find comfortable.
this is true but 21.25 is hugggggggeeeee josh harrigtion normally rides smaller than that and hes 6 '7 or somewhere around that area

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 4:05 Quote
well i've got it all set up, except for my drive train cos my bottom bracket is lodged in my old frame and i can't remove it D:

and not riding right? i'm possibly the most styling rider you will ever meet, it's natural in my family to have long legs anyways, and i hit my knee's a lot because at least one of my legs is always over the opposite side of the frame because they are always bent. and 28 inch bars are big enough for me Smile i will inform you on how it feels once i either work out how to get my bottom bracket out, or i get a new one Razz

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 8:35 Quote
Aah i thought someone found a picture of my willy when i saw this title. Anyway, yeah sure you can adjust, you can adjust to anything really, although how easily you adjust and how quickly will depend, you might find yourself not being able to do the stuff you used to as easily, or even at all due to the different size, since its quite a difference. Theres my 2 cents

Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
haha, cheers fella.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012818
Mobile Version of Website