RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 17:21 Quote
Atta boy. Have fun!

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 17:28 Quote
silverfox101010 wrote:
lol yea I understand banter you would of loved my gif!!! by the way! I'm all for it,but you don't just call peeps idiots for no reason. now if you would of said something like oi ya old git don't forget to rate I would of taken no offence any way done now simple I'm going for a ride with my fanny pac

Oi yea enjoy your ride mate! But in all seriousness, Pinkbike is a way riders around the globe connect, no one should really be against eachother neither be a dick. Let us all gather hands and be thankful for the creation of the mountain bike Smile

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 17:32 Quote
silverfox101010 wrote:
lol yea I understand banter you would of loved my gif!!! by the way! I'm all for it,but you don't just call peeps idiots for no reason. now if you would of said something like oi ya old git don't forget to rate I would of taken no offence any way done now simple I'm going for a ride with my fanny pac
You can't take offence on this page. The comments when people don't read the rules are the best part....don't take them too seriously

Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 20:24 Quote
5-10 for this BS rant

Max Tranny get a 10/10, I want to get dirty and roudy on it Jailbreak

photo
photo
photo

this is my thing, rocking 26" tires and trying to get something to replace that rp23

Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 21:26 Quote
silverfox101010 wrote:
yea I called him a spotty teenager for calling me an idiot when I did nothing wrong, other than not edit my post in time for his liking. your point ?? I only call people names when they wanna be a plonker and call me em not unless its banter as in whattheheel post thats banter and is directed in a different way
You are calling him a spotty teenager when you're not contributing and making havoc on this thread, and making these kind of remarks;
silverfox101010 wrote:
ps bless poor little scott09 obviously likes to sit at home in mis mums house waiting for people to make a wrong comment or post so he can make a childish remark, as I stated in my post kept doing the pic thing wrong then dinner was ready.. obviously I'm more of a real world guy not an internet wiz you will do well to remember not everyone is computer savvy does not make them an idiot I would back hand you for that remark in person young man!!
and this;
silverfox101010 wrote:
spotty teenager "plonker
also what is this supposed to help with?
silverfox101010 wrote:
http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg[PI=http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg size=l0 align=c][/PI]Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg

please leave this thread.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 21:30 Quote
Uhh, the rant is over.

O+
Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 0:21 Quote
It's alright faze, false is a teanager too Wink

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 3:55 Quote
ok false i see that you have had trouble dealing with the harsh words that me and scot used towards each other, like spotty teenager and idiot!!!
let me first start by saying do you wanna hug it out??? I didn't mean for the spot comment to bother you soo, my only guess can be that, you too have acne!! let me first start bye saying it will pass bud its because of the changes going on in your downstairs region do you have weird curly hairs if so I feel your pain its the harsh world of growing up, soon those 2 things hanging beside your gentleman sausage will drop too

then my friend you will be a man and can then take these comments and ignore them and get on with your life I know they were mean words but in the uk an adult is 18 so we must grow up sooner therefore be able to get over comments quicker as scot seems cool

ps I think there may be some helplines or something you could call or perhaps pinkbike could start a counselling group for you ??

pss if you do wanna Hug you can't go for a cuddle with mum as this does not aid the becoming a man process

peace out ride on

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 5:02 Quote
Oh my f*ck.. shhhhhh everyone Dead Horse

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 5:33 Quote
its-chris wrote:
5-10 for this BS rant

Max Tranny get a 10/10, I want to get dirty and roudy on it Jailbreak

photo

this is my thing, rocking 26" tires and trying to get something to replace that rp23

Nice rig , 7.5 from me

here is my latest MX6 EVO
The commuter

Out on the trails

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 5:54 Quote
liking that empire v different love the orange hope bits is it a 26 or have they done a revised model for 27.5??

8/10 is the red bit on your tyre where ya ass buzzes rear wheel??lol

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 6:44 Quote
7/10 for the Empire. Nice and unique looking bike for sure.

Here is my Mondraker Crafty.

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 9:23 Quote
silverfox101010 wrote:
liking that empire v different love the orange hope bits is it a 26 or have they done a revised model for 27.5??

8/10 is the red bit on your tyre where ya ass buzzes rear wheel??lol

Haha its 27.5 dude, you can run either and 135/142, it's your call

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 10:12 Quote
Always liked them since the first dh bike they released something v diff looking in regards to frame design sick

Posted: Oct 31, 2017 at 11:03 Quote
silverfox101010 wrote:
Always liked them since the first dh bike they released something v diff looking in regards to frame design sick

Wait until you see our new project!! It looks the tits

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027177
Mobile Version of Website