RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 13:51 Quote
^thought it was a British paint scheme lol

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 13:52 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:

It was, before 1776

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 14:10 Quote
Well considering it’s an umerican brand, I v much doubt it be british flag inspired

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 14:13 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
maxlombardy wrote:

It was, before 1776
lol

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 14:46 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
maxlombardy wrote:

It was, before 1776

These days they prefer to refer to the colour palate with the pronoun 'Russian'.

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 9:49 Quote
Quinn-39 wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
maxlombardy wrote:

It was, before 1776

These days they prefer to refer to the colour palate with the pronoun 'Russian'.

You misspelled “country 404”, as example you can use their flag from last Olympic Games.

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 7:49 Quote
I like Scott's , nice looker the one posted above, I'd give it a 7.

Here's my MX6EVO, not much changed since last post, still working on the design of the 29er - prototype to be available this year at some point.

MX6EVO

MX6EVO

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 13:01 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Well considering it’s an umerican brand, I v much doubt it be british flag inspired

Was American, Now Swiss.

That colour scheme was a special couple of bikes for Red Bull Racing.

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 11:31 Quote
I am digging the industrial look of that MX6EVO! Looks badass! I am a sucker for carbon though: 8.5
This is my new ride. 2018 SWorks Enduro. Built with new parts, and parts taken from my Switchblade (which I now need to sell)
photo

photo

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 11:43 Quote
8/10 for the Spesh, The stealth build / kashima contrast looks amazing!

My new Starling Murmur, Couldnt be happier with the frame!
Build is not fully complete, The 36 wont be staying, will have a 2018 Lyrik, with stealth decals and a Gx eagle groupset (robbed the nx off my hardtail for now).
Excuse the dirty kitchen Confused Will have better pictures soon, the lighting doesnt do the blue any justice at all!
photo

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
My favorite bike! How does that murmur ride?

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 11:57 Quote
Only just have it built up, so havent had the pleasure of riding her yet!
Still waiting for shock bushings to arrive so will be next weekend before I get the chance.
Couldnt be happier with it so far though, At just under 6" I went for 480mm reach and a 64.5 ha.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 12:17 Quote
The Spesh above gets a 9.9/10 for me! Love it so much! Probably wouldn't go for spesh tyres tho.
The Starling is also very very nice 8.5/10 - deserves some posh cranks maybe!

Here is my new to me Nomad! It's a beast! So much so that she threw me off on our 3rd date! All good though and can't wait to get more time on her. Gonna go stealth for the decals and have a hans dampf ready for the rear. Interestingly the previous owner had the frame wrapped by https://www.cyclewrap.co.uk/ and the finish is amazing. The coverage is excellent and it blends in really well - much much better than any invisiframe jobs i've seen.

photo

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 13:39 Quote
Nice Nomad ! Always loved these beasts. I would give it a solid 9.5/10 (when you'll put the stealth decals Big Grin ).

Here's mine ! Commencal Supreme SX 2018.
Completely love it so far. I'm slowly turning it into a park bike. I'm considering buying a Float X2 but the price scares me off lol

photo

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 23:44 Quote
Whize wrote:
Nice Nomad ! Always loved these beasts. I would give it a solid 9.5/10 (when you'll put the stealth decals Big Grin ).

Here's mine ! Commencal Supreme SX 2018.
Completely love it so far. I'm slowly turning it into a park bike. I'm considering buying a Float X2 but the price scares me off lol

photo

Sweet, I'll give it an 8. I've always liked the look of those but its too much bike for where i ride!
The Super Deluxe is a great shock (much better than the monarch which i hated!), not sure there'd be a massive benefit with an x2?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020906
Mobile Version of Website