RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 16:58 Quote
7 for the Bird!

I have to show this off, just built an hour ago.

New Commencal AM V4.2 custom build. Full RaceFace Atlas SixC Sram Eagle E13 wheels Code brakes.
New Commencal AM V4.2 custom build. Full RaceFace Atlas SixC Sram Eagle E13 wheels Code brakes.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 18:46 Quote
9/10 for the Commencal! Looks like a blast to ride!

Here’s my HB!

photo

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 2:13 Quote
That's the best Meta i've seen. 9/10!

HB gets an 8/10 from me, would be building it with a dropper personally, but it's a rad build!

Here's my Nomad Alloy. 34.5lbs (15.6kg) with tough tires and procore in the rear. Climbing it faster than any bike i've had previously (100% down to user fitness rather than the bike) and having a rowdy time on the downs!

Fresh Santa Cruz Nomad Alloy - built for abuse

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 12:00 Quote
Straner wrote:
7 for the Bird!

Sweet bjesus

O+
Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 14:43 Quote
Holly shit that commencal looks baller Drool

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 16:59 Quote
Thanks guys! I went from this Supreme to the Meta. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go for the Furious or Meta, but am really happy I went with the Meta. Really easy bike to get used to. The Supreme was not so. Cool bike, 100% made for racing (duh, which I do none of). Fast, but not the funnest bike to take to the park etc. Was really weird to get used to, too. Took me a month or so. I felt like the wheels were always underneath me, and that the BB was high when riding, until you got into the travel. I like the longer wheelbase feeling of the wheels to the front and back more so, a little more stable, and that's my initial impression on the Meta. Feels right at home!

Commencal V4.2 Custom Built. Fox 40 Stans Raceface Six C Sram X01 DH 7sp Raceface Atlas

Posted: Jun 24, 2018 at 10:56 Quote
Straner wrote:
Thanks guys! I went from this Supreme to the Meta. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go for the Furious or Meta, but am really happy I went with the Meta. Really easy bike to get used to. The Supreme was not so. Cool bike, 100% made for racing (duh, which I do none of). Fast, but not the funnest bike to take to the park etc. Was really weird to get used to, too. Took me a month or so. I felt like the wheels were always underneath me, and that the BB was high when riding, until you got into the travel. I like the longer wheelbase feeling of the wheels to the front and back more so, a little more stable, and that's my initial impression on the Meta. Feels right at home!

Commencal V4.2 Custom Built. Fox 40 Stans Raceface Six C Sram X01 DH 7sp Raceface Atlas
Sick rig 9 out of 10
Here is my new Yeti SB 5.5 Turq XL that will soon have a black and white NLDesigns sticker kit covering the stock paint highlights to tie the fork and stem with everything else.
photo

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 18:57 Quote
Straner wrote:
7 for the Bird!

]

This is so sharp! love the colour choice for the fork,

8/10

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 23:56 Quote
Quinn-39 wrote:
Straner wrote:
7 for the Bird!

]

This is so sharp! love the colour choice for the fork,

8/10

Yeah its awesome!!
How about a silver Bar to match?

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 0:38 Quote
Silver is the new black

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 0:49 Quote
and gold is the new poo brown Wink

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 at 5:25 Quote
That commie looks awesome with that fork 9/10

The 29er yeti also 9/10

photo

Haven't posted this piece of shit in long time.

Updates are the tumors on the handlebars due to a broken hand, unfortunately still not able to ride with regular grips,
And new saddle. Lost the weight game, but that brooks is the best saddle I've tried.

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 at 5:33 Quote
Broken hand, YOUCH!
I feel for you as I have 2 healed broken fingers, one with a couple of screw in on my dominant hand.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 10:59 Quote
Rust components ti bar would look sick on that commencal and they ride so good

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 11:10 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Rust components ti bar would look sick on that commencal and they ride so good

YHYH ya knows it Wink

yet to ride on mine mind

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033206
Mobile Version of Website