RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 12:23 Quote
You'll love them, my boss has a set on his Curtis and he says compared to a carbon bar they're great so yeah

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 14:36 Quote
Yeah I am expecting good things as I have had Thomson flat titanium bars which felt unreal.
The RUSTs having 15mm rise and a different less backsweep and more upsweep should feel spot on.

Even got a bonus RUST chainstay protector which I will use on my Ti frame and a few stickers which if you've seen them rings true i.e. ''...Fear the Flat...'' tup

What Curtis does your boss ride as I wished that I hadn't got rid of my SS one now. Mad

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 17:14 Quote
commencal gets a 10/10 from me, love the look of the fork with the frame
fastforward 8/10 love the look of it, whats the head angle?

photo
photo

just finished building this from the frame up, pretty happy with how it rides Smile

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 7:16 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Rust components ti bar would look sick on that commencal and they ride so good

Nice, never heard of them before!!
However I was thinking more in lines of a Deity Platinum bar.
I have a similar build in the pipeline with a diff brand bike, but everything gonna be silver.

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 7:19 Quote
Funnily enough my RUST bars are going to be fitted to a platinum Deity stem.

Pimp

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 10:53 Quote
Icyseanfitz wrote:

photo
photo

just finished building this from the frame up, pretty happy with how it rides Smile

It's 64ish or something like that. Geo is not standard since I use a small offset fork. 44mm compared to recommend 51mm. But I find if great as it is.

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 11:14 Quote
Here is my XC Hardtail, super cheap but super fun.
photo
photo

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 12:06 Quote
7/10 for the cube, not a fan of the colors, and 0/10 for the hardtail, it is not that hard to read the title of the thread...

My new enduro, looking to slowly upgrade it, it feels super nice!
New bike day
  New bike day!

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 13:17 Quote
yeah ive debated the colour while building it up for the last few months, i was going to either stealth or change the frame decals to purple or grey but i wanted to see how the stock green would look first. Dont really know what direction to go with it, its not so bad as to make me want to instantly change it but its not 100% either

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 13:52 Quote
Icyseanfitz wrote:
yeah ive debated the colour while building it up for the last few months, i was going to either stealth or change the frame decals to purple or grey but i wanted to see how the stock green would look first. Dont really know what direction to go with it, its not so bad as to make me want to instantly change it but its not 100% either
The purple doesnt look that good to me with the green, but sure it is fun

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 14:47 Quote
7/10 for the Enduro. What do you have strapped to the downtube?

6/10 for the Cube. Green + purple doesn't do it for me.

Here is my Swoop 170.

Now with 180 air spring in the Lyrik, OneUp 170 post, XT shifter/mech after I smashed the SRAM Gx one, and OneUp pump/edc.

photo

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 15:09 Quote
Vulhelm wrote:
7/10 for the Enduro. What do you have strapped to the downtube?

6/10 for the Cube. Green + purple doesn't do it for me.

Here is my Swoop 170.

Now with 180 air spring in the Lyrik, OneUp 170 post, XT shifter/mech after I smashed the SRAM Gx one, and OneUp pump/edc.

photo
LIke the blue, the things strapped to the DT are some pads for when I put on the bike on my truck, sure They look weird

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 18:18 Quote
Riyadh wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

I have a similar build in the pipeline with a diff brand bike, but everything gonna be silver.

Go deity platinum bar and seat clamp, but use a deity cavity stem… the platinum line is stunning

Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 1:00 Quote
dragonaut wrote:
Icyseanfitz wrote:

photo
photo

It's 64ish or something like that. Geo is not standard since I use a small offset fork. 44mm compared to recommend 51mm. But I find if great as it is.
Where did you pick up your brake rotors and how do they perform?
Sick bike by the way 9-10.

Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 5:48 Quote
its-chris wrote:
Riyadh wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

Go deity platinum bar and seat clamp, but use a deity cavity stem… the platinum line is stunning

Iirc platinum is in reference to the colour, not a specific model line that I know of or is it?

ahhh correction perhaps, I have a Copperhead stem in colour Platinum so could well be a model line range and colour system, dunno :/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022106
Mobile Version of Website