RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Jan 5, 2019 at 13:02 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
redrider522 wrote:
8/10 for the canfield since the hubs don't match. It is a sick build though.
photo
photo

Ehhhh???

Look again might help change your original score. Lol

I meant they don't match the blue and black on the rest of the bike.

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 at 13:31 Quote
redrider522 wrote:
photo
photo
9/10 on the tranny, but I may be biased...

Also you should try for a longer truck bed lol

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2019 at 14:47 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
redrider522 wrote:
photo
photo

Agreed! Call it...'The Compensator'

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 at 15:21 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
maxlombardy wrote:
redrider522 wrote:
photo
photo

Agreed! Call it...'The Compensator'

I like it maybe I should get some giant decals of it put on the truck lol.

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
8/10 for the transition
just finished a ride and thought i d get a picture of my fully custom trek slash and my dog.

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 19:09 Quote
10/10 for the trek. Nice bike!
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2019 at 17:28 Quote
steve-miller wrote:
photo
digging the nuke proof! i've been tempted to get one for a while but i wonder how tariffs will effect their pricing, if you've had experience with the carbon vs aluminum for the nuke-proof id be very interested to hear how it rides!

Here is my sanction, 2016 gt santion team that was custom painted in blue with a violet pearl, the frame practically turns purple in the sun but i haven't seen that thing in a while. the wheels are custom built wtb 35 inner asyms on sapim anodized spokes laced to bitex hubs. Im a brand ambassador for suntour and she will be getting the auron carbon cranks. I have a cane creek angle-set which slackened her to 65ha, lengthened the wheelbase and steepend the seat angle to about 75 degrees. The fork is at 170 travel with the titanium 15mm qloc 2 axle to save some weight, rear shock is the new triair but i also have our new downhill shock (youll see it soon Wink for when the bikepark opens up). i machined a dogbone linkage to house bearings on the idrive as it has steel bushings stock that made it creak like mad but now she is silent. Slx brakes with ice tech pads on 200mm rotors to stop my thiccness. Gx drivetrain in 1x11 for now but id like to move to gx eagle in the future. Dmr deathgrips on spank vibrocore trimmed to 770 wide on a 40mm stem. Cant wait for the snow to go away so i can shred but until then i can just stare at the bike for hours on end. Im debating repainting it with a light grey and pearl blue paint job along with custom cut celeste blue koi and tropical flower decals. She isnt carbon or fancy, but she sends and is an absolute blast to rip on! Also tempted to get the celeste kmc dlc 11 chain and some blue titanium bolts to add some bling
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
blob425 wrote:
steve-miller wrote:
photo
digging the nuke proof! i've been tempted to get one for a while but i wonder how tariffs will effect their pricing, if you've had experience with the carbon vs aluminum for the nuke-proof id be very interested to hear how it rides!

Here is my sanction, 2016 gt santion team that was custom painted in blue with a violet pearl, the frame practically turns purple in the sun but i haven't seen that thing in a while. the wheels are custom built wtb 35 inner asyms on sapim anodized spokes laced to bitex hubs. Im a brand ambassador for suntour and she will be getting the auron carbon cranks. I have a cane creek angle-set which slackened her to 65ha, lengthened the wheelbase and steepend the seat angle to about 75 degrees. The fork is at 170 travel with the titanium 15mm qloc 2 axle to save some weight, rear shock is the new triair but i also have our new downhill shock (youll see it soon Wink for when the bikepark opens up). i machined a dogbone linkage to house bearings on the idrive as it has steel bushings stock that made it creak like mad but now she is silent. Slx brakes with ice tech pads on 200mm rotors to stop my thiccness. Gx drivetrain in 1x11 for now but id like to move to gx eagle in the future. Dmr deathgrips on spank vibrocore trimmed to 770 wide on a 40mm stem. Cant wait for the snow to go away so i can shred but until then i can just stare at the bike for hours on end. Im debating repainting it with a light grey and pearl blue paint job along with custom cut celeste blue koi and tropical flower decals. She isnt carbon or fancy, but she sends and is an absolute blast to rip on! Also tempted to get the celeste kmc dlc 11 chain and some blue titanium bolts to add some bling
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
Man all that info and still didn't rate the bike above him lol

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
The-mnt-life365 wrote:
blob425 wrote:
steve-miller wrote:
photo

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
Man all that info and still didn't rate the bike above him lol
O shit! God damn i went full idiot there, i meant to put a 9.5/10 because im not a huge fan of the red but otherwise i wouldnt change a thing, please roast me i deserve it

Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
Also,

Is a brand ambassador just a sponsored rider?

Confused com

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
tall-martin wrote:
Also,

Is a brand ambassador just a sponsored rider?

Confused com
No im not sponsored, i dont get payed to race and i have no scheduled events etc, i just recieve and promote their products, i can give others discounts on their products and my main objective is just to educate people on their products, wish i was good enough to be sponsored lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
blob425 wrote:
steve-miller wrote:
--

photo

dude not usually a fan of a lot od stuff on here but you pulled it off real nice. even the colored cables.

Posted: Jan 18, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
Rex butts lol
yeah boy you know me!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.119145
Mobile Version of Website